by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Commonwealth of Liberty RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The United 🇺🇸 States of Paramountica (elected )

Founder: The Administrative Founders of Libertyworks

Last WA Update:

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Most Influential: 31st Most World Assembly Endorsements: 34th Most Nations: 123rd+12
Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,206th Largest Black Market: 1,388th Most Cultured: 1,853rd Smartest Citizens: 2,042nd Largest Information Technology Sector: 2,089th Largest Publishing Industry: 2,113th Most Scientifically Advanced: 2,141st Rudest Citizens: 2,174th Largest Retail Industry: 2,433rd Highest Poor Incomes: 2,515th Highest Average Incomes: 2,536th Most Beautiful Environments: 2,545th
World Factbook Entry

    HELLO, ПРИВЕТ, GUTEN TAG, BONJOUR, HOLA, XIN CHÀO,
    שלום, MERHABA, 你好, مرحبا, 여보세요, CZEŚĆ, नमस्ते, & こんにちは

    ALTERNATE | HISTORY | CREATORS | GEOPOLITICS | STRATEGIC | CIVILIZATION

       𝘾 𝙊 𝙈 𝙈 𝙊 𝙉 𝙒 𝙀 𝘼 𝙇 𝙏 𝙃   𝙊 𝙁   𝙇 𝙄 𝘽 𝙀 𝙍 𝙏 𝙔  


        DECEMBER 2022



    PLEASE READ OUR Q&A & JOIN THE WORLD ASSEMBLY (WA) FOR COL CITIZENSHIP & ENDORSE THE WA DELEGATE/PRESIDENT, WELCOME HOME!



Embassies: Sunalaya, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, The Western Isles, The Confederacy of Free Nations, The Democratic Commonwealth, Capitalist Paradise, World Conference, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Commonwealth of Crowns, The League of Conservative Nations, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, United League of Nations, The Universal Order of Nations, Democritus, Lardyland, Greater Middle East, and 52 others.Historia Novorum, The Democratic Republic, Soviet Democracy, Zentari, Abydos, The Order of the Grey Wardens, New World Union, Lands End, Universal Pact, Tarkin, New Coalition of Nations, International Northwestern Union, Israel, Official European Union, The Moderate Alliance, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Monarchy alliance, Union of Allied States, Hiyamashu, The United Meritocrats, Region Name, Philippines, Commonwealth of Mankind, Nation of Earth, Land of Prosperity, United Christian Empires of the West, Krasnaya, RAMS, The Sunlands of America, India, The Independent Nations, Ersetum, Union of Free Nations, Libertarium, The European Community, Ariosophy, Guinea Kiribati, Portugal, Hollow Point, Northern Argaen Trade Organization, Fredonia, EPCOT Center 1981, Conservative League of Free Nations, 1st Epitome United, Yet Another Region, The Cult of PCHS, The Region Of Gargery, region of Tanoai and allies, Geopolity, World of 2011, Alesya, and Great Chuliu Empire.

Tags: Anarchist, Anime, Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Casual, Communist, Conservative, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, and 35 others.Enormous, Fandom, Fantasy Tech, Featured, Free Trade, Future Tech, Game Player, General Assembly, Human-Only, Imperialist, Independent, Industrial, Liberal, Libertarian, Map, Modern Tech, Monarchist, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Outer Space, Past Tech, Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Social, Socialist, Sports, Steampunk, Surreal, Video Game, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Very High

Commonwealth of Liberty contains 172 nations, the 123rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Disposable Incomes in Commonwealth of Liberty

The World Census calculated the average incomes of citizens after paying tax.

As a region, Commonwealth of Liberty is ranked 2,765th in the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Armed Corporations of Aurora IslandsCapitalist Paradise“If you have money, nothing is impossible!”
2.The United 🇺🇸 States of ParamounticaCivil Rights Lovefest“E Pluribus Unum”
3.The Commonwealth of BausclandLeft-Leaning College State“Stand Fast”
4.The Unidad del Cono Sur of NevbrejnovitzFather Knows Best State“United through Freedom”
5.The United Commonwealth of Iran of PaseoNew York Times Democracy“For Iran!”
6.The Holy Kingdom of Roman Tri-State RepublicAnarchy“Amicitia pulchra”
7.The Australian People's Republic of AstarinaCivil Rights Lovefest“Advance, Australia!”
8.The Federal Türkiye Krallığı of LemlarLibertarian Police State“Egemenlik kayıtsız şartsız milletindir”
9.The Singapore Oriented Republic of Free BearsLeft-Leaning College State“Bear says: 'Peace, bro!'”
10.The United States of Columbia-JeffersonCivil Rights Lovefest“Worship, Service, Compassion, Devotion”
1234. . .1718»

Regional Poll • (IC) Is the ownership of firearms within your nation legal or illegal?

The Transvaal Empire of The Confederate Prussian Empire wrote:When it comes to the ownership of firearms, a thin line separates legality from illegality within most countries. Because of this, the potentiality of incarceration increases drastically depending on the nation. Which begs the question of how legal or illegal they are.

Voting opened 3 days 1 hour ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “(IC) Is same sex marriage legal in your country ? ”

Regional Happenings

More...

Commonwealth of Liberty Regional Message Board

Philanialle wrote:Prime Minister Shinjirō Koizumi:

    "Excellent Madam Prime Minister. Would you like to discuss anything else?"

Prime Minister Puan Maharani:

    "No, I don't think we have anything else to discuss that remains important, Prime Minister. If you would like, we can wrap up this meeting now and if I have any other concerns we can perhaps do a video conference or something like that."

New Provenance wrote:Prime Minister Puan Maharani:

    "No, I don't think we have anything else to discuss that remains important, Prime Minister. If you would like, we can wrap up this meeting now and if I have any other concerns we can perhaps do a video conference or something like that."

Prime Minister Shinjirō Koizumi:

    "Thank you for your visit to Tokyo, Madam Prime Minister."

Philanialle wrote:Prime Minister Shinjirō Koizumi:

    "Thank you for your visit to Tokyo, Madam Prime Minister."

Prime Minister Puan Maharani:

    "It has been my great pleasure, Prime Minister. I hope to meet you again in the future and I most certainly pray that Indonesia and Japan will develop a close relationship that will benefit both our nations. I hope to see JAXA cooperation with Indonesia's space program and I bid you farewell."

The Prime Ministers would shake hands before departing each other. The meeting ends and Puan Maharani boards her flight back to Jakarta.

        THE COMMONWEALTH OF INDONESIA
        
        PEMERINTAH NASIONAL INDONESIA
        
        

      ______

      MAJORITY LEADER MARINA AL ANSHORI DEPARTS JAKARTA TO WATCH FIFTH SOUNDING ROCKET TEST LAUNCH FROM THE BORNEO SPACE CENTER, DEVELOPED WITH FRENCH ASSISSTANCE

    Earlier today, Acting Prime Minister and Parliamentary Majority Leader Marina Al Anshori departed Jakarta aboard a government-owned Airbus A320 bound for the Borneo Space Center in South Borneo. She will be watching the Fajar V (Dawn V) test launch which will be the first flight of the Fajar XN-1 engine, which will be used on an Indonesian orbital rocket. The Fajar XN-1 was developed in coordination with French engineers, who are now working on developing Indonesia's orbital rocket, the Harmoni. Marina Al Anshori will also be visiting the Borneo Space Center to welcome Japanese scientists and engineers who have been sent by JAXA under the new cooperation agreement between Prime Ministers Maharani and Koizumi. The Fajar V mission will launch to an apogee of 250 kilometers and will take pictures from low suborbital space around the Earth. The HD optical camera on board was developed by the Nikon Corperation from Tokyo, Japan. The Fajar V will also be carrying multiple science experiments and test articles for the University of Jakarta, University of Medan, University of Pontianak, and the National Scientific School of Jakarta. One of the test articles, named Hope, will be a microsatellite test article developed by the Indonesian Space Administration and designed by elementary students from Jakarta. Prime Minister Puan Maharani will also be landing at the Space Center to watch the historic launch. She has extended her great thanks to the French and Japanese for their continued support.

          THE COMMONWEALTH OF INDONESIA
          
          PEMERINTAH NASIONAL INDONESIA
          
          

        ______

        MINISTRY OF JUSTICE: KOPASSUS SPECIAL FORCES CONDUCT RAID ON ILLEGAL GAMBLING HUB, ARREST 23 POLITICIANS FOR PARTICIPATING IN ILLEGAL GAMBLING, MONEY LAUNDERING, CORRUPTION, AND EMBEZZLEMENT

      At 7:31AM local time, the crack of dawn, an elite force of 400 Kopassus Special Forces agents raided an illegal gambling hub in Jakarta where 23 government officials, politicians, and even members of Parliament where found and arrested for illegal gambling, money laundering, corruption and embezzlement. All 23 politicians and the 99 other guests at the gambling hub will be placed on trial and will be deemed guilty or innocent. The official report of the raid claims that an estimated 15 people were killed, all of whom were armed with illegal automatic weapons. The coveted 'Red Flower' document was also confiscated by police, which is rumored to be holding a list of corrupt politicians, celebrities and others who are actively committing crimes such as money laundering and embezzlement. The 'Red Flower' will be transported from Jakarta to the 'INS Fajar' Mistral-class carrier where it will be reviewed and investigated.

      Iraqi Republicc wrote:Baghdad Conference Convenes
      Republican Palace, Karkh District, Baghdad, Republic of Iraq

      November 15, 2022
      The Republican Palace was at first constructed under King Faisal II to be a personal residence. Under Saddam, the palace was tripled in size and became the diplomatic seat of Ba’athist Iraq as well as one of the seven dozen palaces he owned. Now, it was the Presidential Residence, Presidential Office, and Office of the Foreign Ministry. As a result, it was the natural place for the Baghdad Conference to be held. Diplomats from eight countries convened in the Foreign Ministry’s main conference room. At the front of the room, on an elevated platform, sat Iraqi Foreign Minister Umar Moradi and Paramountican State Secretary Anthony Blinken. In front of them was a large circle of tables for the representatives to convene at. They were seated in order for their acceptance to the Conference starting with Sudan, and then SGRI, Germany, Egypt, Bangladesh, France, Spain, and the United Kingdom.

      Delegates:
      1. Sudanese Delegate- Nureldin Satti, former Ambassador to the USP
      2. Russian Delegate- Chief of the General Staff Valery Gerasimov
      3. German Delegate- General Herman Berthold, Commander of German Forces- Chad
      4. Egyptian Delegate- Minister of Defence Colonel General Mohammed Zaki.
      5. Bangladeshi Delegate- Foreign Secretary Masud Bin Moment, Brigadier General Md Muhsin Alam, Commander of the Bangladeshi 1st Para-Commando Brigade
      6. French Delegate- Chief of the Defense Staff Pierre de Villiers
      7. Spanish Delegate- Captain Jacinto Guisado
      8. British Delegate- Foreign Minister Dominic Raab

      Moments before the Conference began, Moradi turned to Blinken and grumbled, “eight countries and only a three of them actually sent diplomats to a diplomatic conference.”

      Moradi hit a gavel a few times, bringing the room’s attention to him. Speaking above the low chatter of camera shutters, he began:

        “Gentleman, today we officially convene the Baghdad Conference On The Conduct of The Conflict in Chad. We are here to negotiate a settlement on the conduct of this war, for the purpose of preventing undue violence, lowering international tension, and securing a swift and peaceful end to the conflict in Chad.”

        “First, we will reiterate the current involvement of each country. Next, each representative will be permitted a statement regarding their interests, wishes, demands, and anything else they think appropriate. From there, the Chair or a delegation will make a suggestion for cooperation. Discussion will be opened to the floor. You will be permitted to respond only when addressed, and we ask all members not to speak out of turn.”

      Current Involvements:
      1. Sudan- Has intervened in Northern Chad, conducting offensive ground and air operations against the ISFC, provided weapons and equipment to the AAFC and allowed passage of Arab National Guard volunteers
      2. Russia- Supporting the DFP in operations against LURA in attempt to unify the Christian South via air and ground forces
      3. Germany- Providing men and material to PGC as peacekeeping forces, participating in French-enforced No-fly Zone
      4. Egypt- Egyptian military providing weapons and training to foreign volunteers who are sent to join the AAFC
      5. Bangladesh- Deployed troops to fight with AAFC, donated weapons and vehicles to AAFC
      6. France- Providing men and material to PGC as peacekeeping forces, enforcing No-fly Zone with Germany, currently withdrawing majority of troops
      7. Spain- Operating air base in AAFC territory, conducting offensive operations against all groups
      8. United Kingdom- Peacekeeping force supporting France and Germany in PGC

      “Now, in order of seating, the delegate from Sudan will be permitted to make their statements. They will be followed by the Russian, German, Egyptian, Bangladeshi, French, Spanish, and British delegates. Ambassador Satti?”

      *OOC- be sure to tag the person speaking after you so they know it's their turn

      Captain Jacinto Guisado, having arrived the day before by long-range Aircraft from Equatorial Guinea turns on his own Microphone once his French counterpart is finished with his statement. He also makes ready his papers that were given to him by his Commanding Officer, who considered himself too busy to be there.

        Captain Jacinto Guisado : "Esteemed Equals, it is my duty to be here in the stead of our Commanding Staff who were unable to come here due to their duties leading operations in Chad. Not to fear however as I have been briefed on my Countries position and of course support it wholeheartedly. Spain currently possesses a striking Force of approximately 3,400 already in Chad with plans to inject a further 6,000 Troops over the course of the next three months. As is already known throughout the world, we do not claim to support a side in this conflict, nor shall we do so in the future. Our current and only future objective is to secure an area of safety around our existing zone of temporary stewardship (careful to avoid the word occupation) which will consist of 200 square kilometers. Spain shall maintain that zone in order to provide safe haven to Christians and other Population Groups in the area which consider themselves to be under threat by the war, and also to allow for our Partners to land supplies and aid to those in need. We shall occupy this location until we are satisfied that safety has returned to the area, a timeline of which entirely depends on the local populace and as such we have no set date of departure.

        As good Catholics, we naturally reserve the right to operate with a significant bias regarding our offensive bombing operations, and as such we will reduce or even entirely rule out the targeting of DFP and LURA assets. Resulting from this bias I have been instructed to declare our utmost disapproval for a future government led by any Group other than the DFP or LURA, especially one led by the AAFC. Spain will therefore act in its own interests in trying to prevent this, independently from our European Allies with whom we would usually side.

        Further, my Government wishes for me to point out that of all the major Powers involved, only Spain is local to the area. Equatorial Guinea gives us an eternal right to intervene in the region regardless of the history of Nations in that region, as we are now local to Africa. Our Troops were sent from Equatorial Guinea, located in Africa, to Chad, also located in Africa. It is therefore our belief that no Nation has the authority, either moral or legal, to demand our departure from Chad. Because of this, my Government believes itself to be obligated not to bow to foreign pressure and leave Chad, and as such shall remain until it believes the situation to have been alleviated and for peace and safety to have returned to its citizens."

      He proceeds to stand and conduct a Francoist salute

        "Viva Ortega, Arriba España!

        I yield to our friend and Counterpart, Dominic Raab, Foreign Minister of Britain"

      Canovia

      Paramountica wrote:The actual facts are on the discord and he’s already back in lol

      Hi, I would like to roleplay as Oman.

      Salla Muscat wrote:Hi, I would like to roleplay as Oman.

      You should join the discord server
      The link is in the prologue Q&A

      Iraqi Republicc wrote:Baghdad Conference Convenes
      Republican Palace, Karkh District, Baghdad, Republic of Iraq

      November 15, 2022
      The Republican Palace was at first constructed under King Faisal II to be a personal residence. Under Saddam, the palace was tripled in size and became the diplomatic seat of Ba’athist Iraq as well as one of the seven dozen palaces he owned. Now, it was the Presidential Residence, Presidential Office, and Office of the Foreign Ministry. As a result, it was the natural place for the Baghdad Conference to be held. Diplomats from eight countries convened in the Foreign Ministry’s main conference room. At the front of the room, on an elevated platform, sat Iraqi Foreign Minister Umar Moradi and Paramountican State Secretary Anthony Blinken. In front of them was a large circle of tables for the representatives to convene at. They were seated in order for their acceptance to the Conference starting with Sudan, and then SGRI, Germany, Egypt, Bangladesh, France, Spain, and the United Kingdom.

      Delegates:
      1. Sudanese Delegate- Nureldin Satti, former Ambassador to the USP
      2. Russian Delegate- Chief of the General Staff Valery Gerasimov
      3. German Delegate- General Herman Berthold, Commander of German Forces- Chad
      4. Egyptian Delegate- Minister of Defence Colonel General Mohammed Zaki.
      5. Bangladeshi Delegate- Foreign Secretary Masud Bin Moment, Brigadier General Md Muhsin Alam, Commander of the Bangladeshi 1st Para-Commando Brigade
      6. French Delegate- Chief of the Defense Staff Pierre de Villiers
      7. Spanish Delegate- Captain Jacinto Guisado
      8. British Delegate- Foreign Minister Dominic Raab

      Moments before the Conference began, Moradi turned to Blinken and grumbled, “eight countries and only a three of them actually sent diplomats to a diplomatic conference.”

      Moradi hit a gavel a few times, bringing the room’s attention to him. Speaking above the low chatter of camera shutters, he began:

        “Gentleman, today we officially convene the Baghdad Conference On The Conduct of The Conflict in Chad. We are here to negotiate a settlement on the conduct of this war, for the purpose of preventing undue violence, lowering international tension, and securing a swift and peaceful end to the conflict in Chad.”

        “First, we will reiterate the current involvement of each country. Next, each representative will be permitted a statement regarding their interests, wishes, demands, and anything else they think appropriate. From there, the Chair or a delegation will make a suggestion for cooperation. Discussion will be opened to the floor. You will be permitted to respond only when addressed, and we ask all members not to speak out of turn.”

      Current Involvements:
      1. Sudan- Has intervened in Northern Chad, conducting offensive ground and air operations against the ISFC, provided weapons and equipment to the AAFC and allowed passage of Arab National Guard volunteers
      2. Russia- Supporting the DFP in operations against LURA in attempt to unify the Christian South via air and ground forces
      3. Germany- Providing men and material to PGC as peacekeeping forces, participating in French-enforced No-fly Zone
      4. Egypt- Egyptian military providing weapons and training to foreign volunteers who are sent to join the AAFC
      5. Bangladesh- Deployed troops to fight with AAFC, donated weapons and vehicles to AAFC
      6. France- Providing men and material to PGC as peacekeeping forces, enforcing No-fly Zone with Germany, currently withdrawing majority of troops
      7. Spain- Operating air base in AAFC territory, conducting offensive operations against all groups
      8. United Kingdom- Peacekeeping force supporting France and Germany in PGC

      “Now, in order of seating, the delegate from Sudan will be permitted to make their statements. They will be followed by the Russian, German, Egyptian, Bangladeshi, French, Spanish, and British delegates. Ambassador Satti?”

      *OOC- be sure to tag the person speaking after you so they know it's their turn

      | Dominic Raab would nod as the Spanish delegation did his little thing. Standing up, he would give the current British involvement, plans and goals the United Kingdom wishes to achieve. |

        DOMINIC RAAB, Foreign Secretary (U.K.): ”Fellow diplomats and military personnel. The United Kingdom’s involvement in this Chadian affair may be small, but our initial deployment of 1,500 troops to Chad were in efforts to aid the PGC alongside French and German peacekeeping forces. It is no surprise that many of us here today do not support the same factions, however our goal is united: to suppress and eliminate terrorism in Chad and to ensure stability, peace and prosperity to Chad. Seeing how many forces are involved, it is clear that the end goal will be difficult to achieve. I have to agree with the German deletion in calls for a ceasefire between factions, or at least a truce if we are to see any progress in this situation. If we keep supporting and killing people from different factions, it will not end with the best results. The United Kingdom would like a ceasefire/truce between factions, their demands and work with a compromise that would be acceptable to all parties.”

        Don’t know who to tag so I guess Baghdaddy since I was last

      Howdy ^>^

      Forum View

      Advertisement