by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The West Pacific RMB

WA Delegate: The Endorse the Dilber of Dilber (elected )

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to THE WEST PACIFIC
Come for the crabs, stay for the platypus.


Code of ConductRMB EtiquetteLinkJoin Our ForumsLinkJoin Our DiscordRP Gateway


Want to do more? Here's how!
  1. Join the WA and then endorse Dilber and our Guardians

  2. Join a ministry. We're hiring for Foreign Affairs, Regional Guides, and TWPAF

Endo Cap: 250, limited to 10 if not endorsing Delegate.


Today in the West:


🍫 All your chocolate belong to Darkesia 🍫



Embassies: the Pacific, Balder, Karma, Osiris, Lazarus, the South Pacific, the Rejected Realms, The North Pacific, Europeia, Europe, Equilism, One big Island, The Land of Kings and Emperors, NationStates, The New Meritocracy, The Cuckoos Egg, and 22 others.The Moon, Mordor, Albion, Unknown, Lone Wolves United, Ile de France, Atlantic, Nasicournia, Gay, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Eientei Gensokyo, Hell, Doll Guldur, US Military, Caer Sidi, The Beech Beach House, The Sasquatch Republic, The Realms of Light, PacificCon, Warzone PacificCon, West Pacific Crab Sanctuary, and International Democratic Union.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Anti-General Assembly, Casual, Featured, Feeder, Founderless, Game Player, Gargantuan, Independent, Issues Player, LGBT, Map, and 9 others.National Sovereigntist, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Silly, Snarky, Social, Trading Cards, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Extremely High

The West Pacific contains 6,104 nations, the 10th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in the West Pacific

World Census special forces intercepted crates of smuggled weapons to determine which nations have the largest arms industry.

As a region, the West Pacific is ranked 8,201st in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Dictatorship of United great KoreaPsychotic Dictatorship“For kim”
2.The Imperial Territories of ArkzpanPsychotic Dictatorship“COGNIZANT OBEDIENCE”
3.The Dragonic Dictatorship of DragodonIron Fist Consumerists“Dictatorships are algebraic!”
4.The Imperium of HunckCorrupt Dictatorship“Set a man on fire, and he is warm for the rest of life”
5.The Ecumenopolis of GigavisIron Fist Consumerists“От гор до звезд”
6.The Federation of HypermeridionalisPsychotic Dictatorship“Ynys yr Affalon”
7.The Empire of RogueanIron Fist Consumerists“Fear is a leash, The future is our birth right”
8.The Empire of New ScottikaMoralistic Democracy“Believe, Obey, Fight!”
9.The Republic of New Democratic Republic of RussiaFather Knows Best State“For the glory of the Motherland!”
10.The Commonwealth of HyperseptentrionalisIron Fist Consumerists“Equus horribilis”
1234. . .610611»

Last poll: “Turkey Pardon 2020”

Regional Happenings

More...

The West Pacific Regional Message Board

Kurilit wrote:What treaty?

it's the treaty where all nations of the world give me their KFC,and Bass Ale.. its in the fine print,trust me..

Westwind wrote:I think it's the same crane they use in Lazarus for Tubbius of Treadwellia.

Tubbius is just a little rotund.

Treadwellia wrote:Tubbius is just a little rotund.

Is that the same as the Marianas trench is just a little deep?

Varanius wrote:Raiders are known for their baby-eating habits.

Or at least for boasts of such proclivities..... Roguescholar comes to mind. I once infiltrated his region and became his Foreign Minister and Representative to TAG (a precursor of DEN). For some reason, his raids started failing. Then he closed the region to become part of the then new, now banned DEN.

Treadwellia wrote:Tubbius is just a little rotund.

And always well loved. I baked chocolate chip cookies yesterday, and pumpkin bread the day before. The turkey is in the oven, and the apple pie gets baked tomorrow. Westwind Catering Service delivers.

BrightonBurg wrote:it's the treaty where all nations of the world give me their KFC,and Bass Ale.. its in the fine print,trust me..

But remember, all your chocolate still belongs to Darkesia.

*reminds self to add Darkesian Chocolate Mousse to the menu*

Kurilit wrote:What treaty?

To give you a proper answer, it was a treaty between The West Pacific and the PRP, which was the government of The Pacific at the time in late 2004. Unlimited became Delegate of The Pacific after NPO founder Francos spain, and they soon announced a change of government from the NPO to the PRP. TWP was a member of ADN at the time, which was opposed to the NPO, and continued this opposition with the PRP.

An ADN press release by Unistrut called the change 'putting a coat of paint on an outhouse.'

Thus in the log I posted, Equility was surprised by TWP signing the treaty with the PRP....an opponent of ADN. On the ADN forums, they reluctantly granted access to officials of PRP, making special forum badges for them that were pink with Care Bears on them.

The real fun came when PRP applied to join ADN, as a joke. I endorsed their application, and ADN reluctantly took the application seriously. Which surprised the PRP, and confused their policies. Westwind was in backchannel contact with a NPO/PRP Senator at the time, that was also a member of TWP under another name. The two sides cordially backed away from each other into a cold acceptance, while the underground intel war continued.

The PRP was later renamed back to the NPO, which still leads The Pacific today.

Westwind wrote:To give you a proper answer, it was a treaty between The West Pacific and the PRP, which was the government of The Pacific at the time in late 2004. Unlimited became Delegate of The Pacific after NPO founder Francos spain, and they soon announced a change of government from the NPO to the PRP. TWP was a member of ADN at the time, which was opposed to the NPO, and continued this opposition with the PRP.

An ADN press release by Unistrut called the change 'putting a coat of paint on an outhouse.'

Thus in the log I posted, Equility was surprised by TWP signing the treaty with the PRP....an opponent of ADN. On the ADN forums, they reluctantly granted access to officials of PRP, making special forum badges for them that were pink with Care Bears on them.

The real fun came when PRP applied to join ADN, as a joke. I endorsed their application, and ADN reluctantly took the application seriously. Which surprised the PRP, and confused their policies. Westwind was in backchannel contact with a NPO/PRP Senator at the time, that was also a member of TWP under another name. The two sides cordially backed away from each other into a cold acceptance, while the underground intel war continued.

The PRP was later renamed back to the NPO, which still leads The Pacific today.

I just joined up in NS when the whole Francos Spain was around..

And in other news looks like Crazy Girl has slipped out of retired Modhood and become active again.

looking for alliance anyone?

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:And in other news looks like Crazy Girl has slipped out of retired Modhood and become active again.

She’s not the only one with a new burst of activity either. As given by Sedge’s wonderful update for Founderless.

Varanius wrote:She’s not the only one with a new burst of activity either. As given by Sedge’s wonderful update for Founderless.

I hadn’t read that until you mentioned it. It’s pretty good - loved this line in particular:

This was announced with all the proffesionalism you've come to expect of us:

Forum View

Advertisement