WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Inner Heaven contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Inner Heaven
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were most brash, rude, or brusque.
As a region, Inner Heaven is ranked 3,006th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Dictators' Presidency of Kazuhiraland||Father Knows Best State||“Itís simple; all your base are belong to us”|
|2.||The Empire of Calandla||Father Knows Best State||“Als Eins erheben wir uns”|
- : The People's Republic of Vape Nation 420 69 of the region Toke Land proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Calandla arrived from The Mob.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of Bahrain Kingdom departed this region for True North.
- : The Federation of Bahrain Kingdom arrived from Balder.
- : Badan wes ceased to exist.
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Badan wes arrived from Osiris.
- : The Dictators' Presidency of Kazuhiraland dismissed Torifosuland as Vice-Delegate of Inner Heaven.
- : The Jingoistic Military Junta of Pinochet Executionists of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in Inner Heaven.
Inner Heaven Regional Message Board
*unintelligible grunting noises*
Beep beep! Congrats on being featured! Anyone for cake? Itís angelís food!
Congratulations On Being Featured and Hms york
From this day onwards, a new system is implemented to allow for elections to certain positions, meaning you could eventually own Inner Heaven (for some time). Invite everyone you can to make sure the system works well, and we can establish a proper system. Best of luck on your path to Executive Officer!
Oh my, executive officer, owning the region, striving for power? I never wanted anything to do with those things. Power is awfully corrupting, you know. And the responsibilities, my, it makes me tremble. Dear me, I fear I'll have to find more carefree pastures. Something with trees, perhaps, or pretty clouds...