|Leader||President Vapor Wings|
|Animal||Kiwi Pony thing that looks like a potato|
The Protectorate of Hyper Equestria is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by President Vapor Wings with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, zero percent divorce rate, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-working population of 7.623 billion Hyper Equestrians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wellington. The average income tax rate is 36.5%.
The all-consuming Hyper Equestrian economy, worth 859 trillion Bits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 112,761 Bits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Military barracks resemble five-star hotels, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, farting etiquette is taught in schools, and the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hyper Equestria's national animal is the Kiwi Pony thing that looks like a potato, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Protestant Harmonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hyper Equestria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry and the Top 10% for Most Average and Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Hyper Equestria, the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme.
- : Following new legislation in Hyper Equestria, farting etiquette is taught in schools.
- : Following new legislation in Hyper Equestria, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in Hyper Equestria, military barracks resemble five-star hotels.
- : Following new legislation in Hyper Equestria, dictionary sales have hit an all-time high.
- : Hyper Equestria's influence in Of Books and Stories fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- : Hyper Equestria's influence in Of Books and Stories rose from "Minnow" to "Enforcer".
- : Hyper Equestria altered its national flag.
- : Hyper Equestria relocated from Balder to Of Books and Stories.