WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Imperial Dominion of Falangary
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Of Books and Stories.
West Heisen Military Command contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Valuable International Artwork in West Heisen Military Command
Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.
As a region, West Heisen Military Command is ranked 7,251st in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
|1.||The Imperial Dominion of Falangary||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Iron and Blood”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of The Heisenian Expeditionary Force||Corporate Police State||“The Star shines bright”|
|3.||The Jingoistic States of Second Heisenian Airborne Legion||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The Empire above all”|
- : Embassy established between West Heisen Military Command and Of Books and Stories.
- : The Royal Protectorate of MineLegotipony of the region Of Books and Stories agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Imperial Dominion of Falangary proposed constructing embassies with Of Books and Stories.
- : The Jingoistic States of Second Heisenian Airborne Legion arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Jingoistic States of First Heisenian Airborne Legion departed this region for Vangmar II.
- : The ambassadors reception of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Armed Republic of The Heisenian Expeditionary Force arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Jingoistic States of First Heisenian Airborne Legion arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Imperial Dominion of Falangary arrived from Balder.
- : The region was founded by The Imperial Dominion of Falangary.
West Heisen Military Command Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.