WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Tags: Anarchist, Anime, Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Anti-General Assembly, Anti-Security Council, Anti-World Assembly, Capitalist, Casual, Communist, Conservative, and 70 others.Cyberpunk, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, F7er, FT: FTL, FT: FTLi, FT: STL, Fandom, Fantasy Tech, Feminist, Founderless, Free Trade, Future Tech, Game Player, General Assembly, Generalite, Human-Only, Imperialist, Independent, Industrial, International Federalist, Invader, Isolationist, Issues Player, Jump Point, LGBT, Liberal, Libertarian, Magical, Map, Mercenary, Minuscule, Modern Tech, Monarchist, Multi-Species, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Non-English, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Outer Space, P2TM, Pacifist, Parody, Password, Past Tech, Patriarchal, Post Apocalyptic, Post-Modern Tech, Puppet Storage, Recruiter Friendly, Regional Government, Religious, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Silly, Snarky, Social, Socialist, Sports, Steampunk, Surreal, Theocratic, Totalitarian, Trading Cards, Video Game, and World Assembly.
The Embassy II is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in The Embassy II
The World Census posed as door-to-door salespeople in order to establish which nations have the most extensive Insurance industries.
As a region, The Embassy II is ranked 3,535th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|1.||The United States of The New Ambassadors Reception||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The New Embassy”|
- : Embassy cancelled between News stand and The Embassy II.
- : Regional Founder The embassy master ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Breanati of the region Tiktok proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy II and Mutual cooperation alliance.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy II and Tarsia.
- : The United States of The New Ambassadors Reception agreed to construct embassies with Tarsia.
- : The United States of The New Ambassadors Reception agreed to construct embassies with Mutual cooperation alliance.
- : The Colony of Nedenia of the region Mutual cooperation alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Senate of Great Tarsia of the region Tarsia proposed constructing embassies.
The Embassy II Regional Message Board