by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,5761,5771,5781,5791,5801,5811,582. . .1,6481,649»

Chitral wrote:I would request everyone to participate in elections and run government this time because Me Potenzia Sjevre Sulasburg all of us have been in the government more then twice i guess so please this time there should be some new candidates otherwise the executive offices will keep revolving around us few nations and thatís the reason due to which i am not participating in elections for the second time.

I highly encourage new nations to nominate themselves. But also I donít think it is a bad thing the same people keep resolving in government. People who truly know at heart how the government system in the LDU works. And they should lent their experience to help the new members.

And for why I keep running each election is basically cause I not only have fun doing it, being in government but also. We ofcourse want to get our region further, some people may do that best by creating masterpieces of RP posts. Some may create newspapers and some are even highly critical to the government. I believe that my best shot in making our region better is when Iím in a governmental position. Ofcourse there are other people who can make this region thrive when in government also. But me personally is best in service for this region when in office defending our region or make our region prosper by encouraging initiatives of its members.

I encourage each one of you to run for a position in government. I would like to help you through it eventhough I highly believe most would not need my expertise.

hey yall heard what's happening in China?
Its still warm news and are 100% still rumors but Xi has aparently been put under house arrest after a military coup.
Pesronally i dont know, it might be a trap set up by Xi to round up his enemies, a staged scenario where Xi defeats them and gets even more support from the people or it might just be fake news.

Oruzia wrote:hey yall heard what's happening in China?
Its still warm news and are 100% still rumors but Xi has aparently been put under house arrest after a military coup.
Pesronally i dont know, it might be a trap set up by Xi to round up his enemies, a staged scenario where Xi defeats them and gets even more support from the people or it might just be fake news.

Whaaaaat! That is the first thing Iíve heard of that

Sjevre wrote:Whaaaaat! That is the first thing Iíve heard of that

yeah i dont blame you, for now only minor media and indian news have reported this. Big news corporations still havent reported a thing about it.

Rusnia empire

i think its time for a RP post just let me think about it

Oruzia wrote:yeah i dont blame you, for now only minor media and indian news have reported this. Big news corporations still havent reported a thing about it.

I wonder what would actually happen when it is true.

Oruzia wrote:hey yall heard what's happening in China?
Its still warm news and are 100% still rumors but Xi has aparently been put under house arrest after a military coup.
Pesronally i dont know, it might be a trap set up by Xi to round up his enemies, a staged scenario where Xi defeats them and gets even more support from the people or it might just be fake news.

I read that this was untrue

Mishima Financial Group wrote:I read that this was untrue

But I also have no idea

Also itís not looking good for me, got a bunch of nukes coming for me :(

Mishima Financial Group wrote:Also itís not looking good for me, got a bunch of nukes coming for me :(

I was destroyed :(

Sjevre wrote:I highly encourage new nations to nominate themselves. But also I donít think it is a bad thing the same people keep resolving in government. People who truly know at heart how the government system in the LDU works. And they should lent their experience to help the new members.

And for why I keep running each election is basically cause I not only have fun doing it, being in government but also. We ofcourse want to get our region further, some people may do that best by creating masterpieces of RP posts. Some may create newspapers and some are even highly critical to the government. I believe that my best shot in making our region better is when Iím in a governmental position. Ofcourse there are other people who can make this region thrive when in government also. But me personally is best in service for this region when in office defending our region or make our region prosper by encouraging initiatives of its members.

I encourage each one of you to run for a position in government. I would like to help you through it eventhough I highly believe most would not need my expertise.

I never meant to say that you should not participate in elections what it was trying to say that other members of LDU should also participate in elections otherwise elections will always be one sided thatís what I meant to say.

Timeline of N-Day7
2022-09-22, 01:49 GMT - LDU Nuclear Faction (LDUNF) refounded
2022-09-24, 21:00 GMT - N-Day begins
2022-09-24, 21:02 GMT - First nukes fired
2022-09-24, 21:07 GMT - Institute of Kaboom (IoK) starts targeting the LDUNF
2022-09-24, 21:22 GMT - LDUNF successfully strikes for the first time
2022-09-24, 21:23 GMT - LDUNF starts getting repeatedly targeted
2022-09-24, 22:29 GMT - Kingdom of the Indus executes a mass launch of 67 nukes
2022-09-24, 23:56 GMT - Information Nation executes a mass launch of 28 nukes
2022-09-25, 00:00 GMT - Information Nation executes another mass launch of 28 nukes - these three mass launches bring the final score of the faction into the positives
2022-09-25, 00:00 GMT - Downloadable Content Pact (DCP) starts targeting the LDUNF, bringing the final score of the faction back into the negatives again
2022-09-25, 00:37 GMT - Most nations in the faction are destroyed by the DCP, but some sporadic fighting continues
2022-09-25, 21:00 GMT - N-Day ends

Amount of Strikes: 197

Amount of Radiation Sustained: 1252

Final Score: -1055

Place on Scoreboard: 747/833

Read factbook

Rusnia empire

Rusnia empire wrote:i think its time for a RP post just let me think about it

i can post it next day i just not in the mood sorry

It turns out that we were targeted by the Downloadable Content Pact just because one of the member regions of the DCP (Liberty Democratic Alliance) didn't like the fact that we had a similar name to them.

Coincidentally, the Liberty Democratic Alliance is also Chitral's former region

Furthermore, one of the nations of the Downloadable Content Pact has said that we have earned his respect:

region=democritus/page=display_region_rmb?postid=49116596#p49116596

CURRENT WORLDVISION LEADERBOARD

#1 - Kingdom of the Indus (2 votes)
#2 - Vantier (1 vote)
#2 - Sjevre (1 vote)

RP

The Mishima Zaibatsu and the Tekken Force, would like to vehemently deny the outrageous claims made earlier today by the terrorist faction known as Yggdrasil, that Tekken Force operatives were commanded to ďburn the brains of the deceasedĒ upon defending Zaibatsu protected land near the border town of Nasu, in the protected prefecture of Tochigi.

The Mishima Finacial Group would like to provide assurance that the Tekken Forces would never be instructed to commits such heinous war crimes. We would like to remind the people, that Yggdrasil, is a dangerous terrorist organization and that pathetic propaganda such as this will continue to be snuffed out and dealt with accordingly.

If you have any information that could aid the Zaibatsu, we strongly encourage you to report any and all information you might have to your local Tekken Force Protectorate Officers.

Those of you who are in the LDU Nuclear Faction and aren't destroyed - start targeting nations in the Fascist Solidarity Axis:

page=faction/fid=151/view=nations

Chandra Luna wrote:Those of you who are in the LDU Nuclear Faction and aren't destroyed - start targeting nations in the Fascist Solidarity Axis:

page=faction/fid=151/view=nations

I got targeted by some guy named hurricane who made a bunch of alts to cheat with 19 nukes, so i sent 19 back lmao

Glory Be Ferret wrote:I got targeted by some guy named hurricane who made a bunch of alts to cheat with 19 nukes, so i sent 19 back lmao

Once you've finished doing that, start annhilating the FSA

Chandra Luna wrote:Once you've finished doing that, start annhilating the FSA

19 strikes on Hurricane 23, not that it would matter to them since they are spamming alts

Yeah I'm about to die, another alt spammer from the same faction is targetting me

alright, it's probably time to give up

«12. . .1,5761,5771,5781,5791,5801,5811,582. . .1,6481,649»

Advertisement