by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

NationStatesHolics Anonymous Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .19202122

Pictou wrote:What is a ďpcĒ?

personal computer or just computer

Roaming in the Gloaming wrote: It is still very mysterious to me as to why so many regions have animosity towards the ďembassy collectorĒ regions. The raiders collect their trophy embassies, but seem to still be viewed favorably.

Mhm, ya, right. While I was once told that raiding isn't a black and white thing, it's a colorful rainbow. And I think it comes at least in shades of grey.

Urum wrote:I always wanted to ask this question, but how can I get more nations in my region?

I guess being active around NS in several regions in a supportive manner helps you to make new contacts which then might help your own regions. Of course, you can't force these thing but they should somehow happen naturally.

Pictou wrote:This is my 17th anniversary on NationStates - 8 March 2004. How scary is that! My oldest nation rests in a tiny region far away where nothing ever happens, but has never ceased to exist. Population: 37.198 billion.

Congratulations! Scary in which regard?

I just checked, my oldest nation is even a little older but actually just lived for ~6 years as I wasn't playing the bulk of the time.

Im normally looking at my images in my folder called "cranky's advice" and the first thing it came up with was literally a video game character

Urum wrote:Im normally looking at my images in my folder called "cranky's advice" and the first thing it came up with was literally a video game character

I'm not sure if I understand what you are saying. Or rather, actually I am sure that I don't understand what you are saying.

?

Molch wrote:I'm not sure if I understand what you are saying. Or rather, actually I am sure that I don't understand what you are saying.

?

The thing is that I am trying to save GB in my computer and I found a cursed image.

Urum wrote:The thing is that I am trying to save GB in my computer and I found a cursed image.

I apologize, but Iím not that tech savvy. Does GB=gigabytes? And how did the cursed image get downloaded to your new computer?

Roaming in the Gloaming wrote:I apologize, but Iím not that tech savvy. Does GB=gigabytes? And how did the cursed image get downloaded to your new computer?

I dont remember much.
I think it was when I was making my screamer.
https://ibb.co/Y2Dmw6X I think these were two of them.

Howís the addiction going, chaps? Am I right in thinking most of us are at peace with our presence in NationStates at the moment?

Iím down to 66 nations from a high of 104. The majority are puppets that do nothing at all.

🃏🎴🃏🎴🃏🎴Hello all, hope you are all well!!
Pick a card..pick any card..that's right, this week's poll at The Vincence Empire, is regarding the NationStates Trading Cards!! Please don't forget to give us your vote and feel free to share to others (it's an open poll, non-restricted) , this concerns every nation and region on NationStates!! Only up for three days! Make your vote count! ☑️
page=poll/p=171953
🎴🃏🎴🃏🎴 🃏

Yours
Arnold Scampi of Neo Splatoonia
Minister of the National Survey at The Vincence Empire

p.s For anyone who likes pie? *does favour*

Zapfish(Japanese: デンチナマズ, Denchinamazu) are a type of an electric catfish with the ability to produce a strong electrical current and are the main power source of Neo Splatoonia. In some far outposts or camp sites of the country, Zapfish spawn are used in some levels to power the same amount of energy generated by one adult Zapfish, and each of them were kept in spotlight-like containers. These are well known as Mini Zapfish.

Appearance
Zapfish appear similar to an LinkAnglerfish or Link Catfish, and a light bulb's filament. They seem to have a large head with two small eyes, two nostrils, and a big pair of orange lips. Below the head is a smaller body.


Great Zapfish
Since time immemorial, a rare type of electric catfish known as the Zapfish has been prized by Inkling society as a source of energy. In fact, the entire city of LinkInkopolis is powered by a single 100-year-old Great Zapfish.

Read factbook

Im literally panicking right now because my friend tricked me into watching a screamer.

Urum wrote:Im literally panicking right now because my friend tricked me into watching a screamer.

What's that?

Neo Splatoonia wrote:What's that?

Screamers are some sort of jumpscares which are very loud to make the viewer be scared, laugh or be surprised.

Urum wrote:Screamers are some sort of jumpscares which are very loud to make the viewer be scared, laugh or be surprised.

Ohh....you mean like the 'guy finds a big spider on the wall and when he goes to trap it it jumps on him/on the camera' kind of thing? 🕷️📱📹

Neo Splatoonia wrote:Ohh....you mean like the 'guy finds a big spider on the wall and when he goes to trap it it jumps on him/on the camera' kind of thing? 🕷️📱📹

I think so, btw go to screamer.wiki for more info.

Pictou wrote:Howís the addiction going, chaps? Am I right in thinking most of us are at peace with our presence in NationStates at the moment?

Iím down to 66 nations from a high of 104. The majority are puppets that do nothing at all.

I have never really recovered from the Mod sweep which ended Unindicted coconspirator et al. but I have slowly built back up to eighteen nations.

Roaming in the Gloaming wrote:I have never really recovered from the Mod sweep which ended Unindicted coconspirator et al. but I have slowly built back up to eighteen nations.

Itís hard to build down because you put work into building a nation and donít want to let it go.

Pictou wrote:Howís the addiction going, chaps? Am I right in thinking most of us are at peace with our presence in NationStates at the moment?

Iím down to 66 nations from a high of 104. The majority are puppets that do nothing at all.

I was in peace because not active at all, or because completely in control. Then I recently had quite some stress and fun in a founderless region. The fun was bigger than the stress, so I enjoyed it anyway.

Things have settled now but I'm struggling a little as I can't pull out completely anytime I want because I took over responsibility in this region, which I usually totally avoid.

But I do things slowly the last few days, so it is still fine. And I think I will be able to further reduce NS time in the long run. So peace is not there yet but is in sight, I'd say.

May I ask if this peak with the 104 nations was a long time ago, or rather recently? You are still reducing?

Roaming in the Gloaming wrote:I have never really recovered from the Mod sweep which ended Unindicted coconspirator et al. but I have slowly built back up to eighteen nations.

Pictou wrote:Itís hard to build down because you put work into building a nation and donít want to let it go.

My number of nations exploded when I started to be more active again last year. But all together I care less about them, at least I think so.
It was the first time this year (since my restart about 5 years ago), that I intentionally let two nations go.

Neo Splatoonia wrote:🃏🎴🃏🎴🃏🎴Hello all, hope you are all well!!
Pick a card..pick any card..that's right, this week's poll at The Vincence Empire, is regarding the NationStates Trading Cards!! Please don't forget to give us your vote and feel free to share to others (it's an open poll, non-restricted) , this concerns every nation and region on NationStates!! Only up for three days! Make your vote count! ☑️
page=poll/p=171953
🎴🃏🎴🃏🎴 🃏

Yours
Arnold Scampi of Neo Splatoonia
Minister of the National Survey at The Vincence Empire

p.s For anyone who likes pie? *does favour*

Zapfish(Japanese: デンチナマズ, Denchinamazu) are a type of an electric catfish with the ability to produce a strong electrical current and are the main power source of Neo Splatoonia. In some far outposts or camp sites of the country, Zapfish spawn are used in some levels to power the same amount of energy generated by one adult Zapfish, and each of them were kept in spotlight-like containers. These are well known as Mini Zapfish.

Appearance
Zapfish appear similar to an LinkAnglerfish or Link Catfish, and a light bulb's filament. They seem to have a large head with two small eyes, two nostrils, and a big pair of orange lips. Below the head is a smaller body.


Great Zapfish
Since time immemorial, a rare type of electric catfish known as the Zapfish has been prized by Inkling society as a source of energy. In fact, the entire city of LinkInkopolis is powered by a single 100-year-old Great Zapfish.

Read factbook

I ignored these cards for the longest time. Then I played them for a 3 month but stopped again.

Urum wrote:I think so, btw go to screamer.wiki for more info.

You are really into getting scared? : )

It is not for me. Also horror movies are a pain to watch for me.

Molch wrote:I was in peace because not active at all, or because completely in control. Then I recently had quite some stress and fun in a founderless region. The fun was bigger than the stress, so I enjoyed it anyway.

Things have settled now but I'm struggling a little as I can't pull out completely anytime I want because I took over responsibility in this region, which I usually totally avoid.

But I do things slowly the last few days, so it is still fine. And I think I will be able to further reduce NS time in the long run. So peace is not there yet but is in sight, I'd say.

May I ask if this peak with the 104 nations was a long time ago, or rather recently? You are still reducing?

My number of nations exploded when I started to be more active again last year. But all together I care less about them, at least I think so.
It was the first time this year (since my restart about 5 years ago), that I intentionally let two nations go.

I ignored these cards for the longest time. Then I played them for a 3 month but stopped again.

You are really into getting scared? : )

It is not for me. Also horror movies are a pain to watch for me.

I once got tricked into playing Sad Satan, and I am really into screamers.

Itís good to hear from you Molch. Glad to know youíre in control.

Roaming in the Gloaming, 18 nations is a good number. Very civilised.

Onwards and upwards !!!

Hello NationStatesHolics Anonymous,

I am the new ambassador for Mirror World and am always available to answer any questions.

Many greetings from the Mirror World!

The Floridas wrote:Hello NationStatesHolics Anonymous,

I am the new ambassador for Mirror World and am always available to answer any questions.

Many greetings from the Mirror World!

Greetings to you too !!!

Pictou wrote:Itís good to hear from you Molch. Glad to know youíre in control.

Roaming in the Gloaming, 18 nations is a good number. Very civilised.

Onwards and upwards !!!

Thank you for your kind words. Eighteen is so insignificant in comparison to what we once had...

Pictou wrote:Itís good to hear from you Molch. Glad to know youíre in control.

Roaming in the Gloaming, 18 nations is a good number. Very civilised.

Onwards and upwards !!!

Our number of nations continues to slowly increase. We are now at twenty.

Good day everyone,

I'd like to announce that the inauguration for our new Prime Mistress, Lorila, will be taking place on Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 9:45 am Eastern American Time. This event will be held on Discord, in which you may join here: https://discord.gg/EKK4nx6auf

Everyone who wants to attend is welcome to. See you there,

The Constitutional Monarchy of Aredita
Founder of The Region Of Gargery

«12. . .19202122

Advertisement