The Spacefaring Federation of Sacara is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Astronaut with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, deadly medical pandemics, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 12.474 billion Sacarians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Westrock Station. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 12.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Sacarian economy, worth a remarkable 3,531 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 283,118 dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 876,880 per year while the poor average 70,427, a ratio of 12.5 to 1.
Fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, maximum security Sacarian subway stations inspire prison systems around the world, all you have to do is pray to get into Sacara, and prime picnicking sites are being paved over in the name of progress. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sacara's national animal is the courageous monkey, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Mabufudyne.
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Coalition of United villages of eisbutch.
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Empire of Radogor.
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Jizue Isles.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, prime picnicking sites are being paved over in the name of progress.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, all you have to do is pray to get into Sacara.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, maximum security Sacarian subway stations inspire prison systems around the world.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend.
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Federation of Tarradal.
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Kingdom of Disnk.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Hansa Federation, Bonnie Blue Republic, The Tribia, South-Central Rhodesia, Deims Kir, Biggonian Megaist Empire, TESDAI, Antarctican Immagrants, Nadal Mobianordia, Nordhpadhan, Peacockastan, Lippeland, Cursed Grounds, Authoritism, Simestria, Middle Bak Operpethmul, Elshwaer, Chocolatistan, Free Economic Zones, FrendLEEistan, Ruwan Islands, Sarvita, Enterprising Capitalists, Ecarlas Adamas, Arstotskiano, Fjel Khar, George-Harian, Great Octavia, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Allusia, Further outland, Bicala, Artevenia, Baikala, Hazbin demons, Micalandia, Disnk, Tarradal, Jizue Isles, Radogor, United villages of eisbutch, and Mabufudyne.