|Leader||the supreme overlord|
The NOT dictatorship of Chev Welence is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by the supreme overlord with an iron fist, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, zero percent divorce rate, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 1.921 billion Chev Welenceans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order and Administration also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hell. The average income tax rate is 93.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Chev Welencean economy, worth 194 trillion rupees a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 101,243 rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Survivors receive aid from only the most environmentally-friendly transport, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, and bilingual Chev Welenceans are viewed with suspicion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chev Welence's national animal is the giraffe, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Ultra violetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chev Welence's influence in Icor rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Chev Welence's influence in Icor rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Chev Welence's influence in Icor rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Chev Welence's influence in Icor rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Chev Welence's influence in Icor rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Chev Welence relocated from Balder to Icor.
- : Chev Welence's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Chev Welence's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Chev Welence's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Chev Welence, bilingual Chev Welenceans are viewed with suspicion.