The Empire of Buses is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its lack of airports, public floggings, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 7.11 billion Busesians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Public Transport, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Busland. The average income tax rate is 35.4%.
The large but inefficient Busesian economy, worth 175 trillion transfers a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Trout Farming industry. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 24,709 transfers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, prison libraries are being replaced with interrogation chambers, Buses has designated Busland as its capital city, and religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds. Crime is moderate. Buses's national animal is the greyhound, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Buses's influence in Bus Stop rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Buses proposed constructing embassies between Bus Stop and The Siren Snarkipelago.
- : Buses proposed constructing embassies between Bus Stop and Unieae.
- : Buses agreed to construct embassies between Bus Stop and The region of the ahs.
- : Buses lodged a message on the Bus Stop Regional Message Board.
- : Buses agreed to construct embassies between Bus Stop and Meillur.
- : Buses's influence in Bus Stop fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- : Buses agreed to construct embassies between Bus Stop and The Embassy.
- : Buses applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Buses agreed to construct embassies between Bus Stop and Out Of Left Field.