𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖗
Please take your time to read the charta to avoid unnecessary questions.
• There is no offsite forum. All IC roleplays take place in the RMB and/or Discord.
• Here is our Discord server: https://discord.gg/kUvTHV9
• It is recommended to make factbooks and dispatches for nationbuilding or roleplays. Wiki style factbooks/dispatches are highly welcome.
• Application forms may be introduced, if necessary.
Claiming on the Mirror World Map is easy and fast.
• For your initial claim, add a brief alternate history or explication, why you want to claim your specific area. Also add the name of your capital city.
• Your initial claim may contain up to 10 free provinces.
• Your initial claim should be connected, we do not allow split claims (claims in different locations/continents, colonialism). Minor exceptions (single islands or a single province) may be granted by the Cartographer.
• Antarctica cannot be claimed.
• Being abscent/inactive without prior notice to the founder for more than 14 days may lead to deletion from the map.
• Your expansion claim must be connected to your claim, we do not allow split claims (claims in different locations/continents, colonialism). Minor exceptions may be granted by the Cartographer.
• You have two free provinces as free expansion per week. You cannot gift your weekly free provinces.
• You may claim up to three additional free provinces per week. For each of that provinces you need to write an expansion roleplay post with at least 80 words.
• For special anniversaries or campaigns, the Carthographer may grant additional free provinces for all nations.
• You can earn up to three additional provinces per week from other players through diplomacy or war. For each of that provinces you need to write an expansion roleplay post with at least 120 words. The nation from which the provinces are taken must agree.
• You can give up as much provinces as you wish, without compensation.
• You can change up to two provinces per week for other free provinces connected to your claim.
• If you want to change your claim completely, you have to make an initial claim again. In addition, you can also claim a number of provinces that corresponds to 10% of your previous claimed area.
• Province cap is 120.
When creating your nations factbook and histories, please take into account, Mirror World is an alternate history world, set up in the 1980s/90s!
• Per province you own, count one million population. Your capital city counts another two million.
• You may use technology available in the recent roleplay year or one year ahead. No fantasy or future tech!
• Time progress is 1 month in 7 days:
Monday: 1st to 5th of a month
Tuesday: 6th to 9th of a month
Wednesday: 10th to 13th of a month
Thursday: 14th to 17th of a month
Friday: 18th to 21st of a month
Saturday: 22nd to 25th of a month
Sunday: Rest of the month (depending on month from 28th to 31st of a month.
• Per 1 million population your armed forces may have:
20.000 active troops (reserve may be up to 3 times higher)
20 battle tanks
50 armored vehicles (APC's, IFV's, etc.)
400 unarmoured vehicles (Jeeps, Trucks, etc.)
10 towed artillery (Jeeps, Trucks, etc.)
30 combat planes (fighters, bombers)
20 other planes (tankers, trainers, transport)
20 helicopters (combat, rescue, transport)
1 ship of destroyer size
2 ships of frigate to corvette size
• You may have one battleship for every 10 provinces you own.
• You may have one aircraft carrier for every 50 provinces you own.
• Numbers for all other equipment not mentioned must be reasonable!
• You need a basical military factbook with your military stats before you can declare war against other players.
• Nations with equal or less than 10 provinces cannot be target of an attack or war, unless these nations attack or declare a war.
The democratic elected regional government gives the officers much freedom in desicions for their department.
• Every nation may run for one of the following offices.
• Regional Roleplay Officer is Alantisci. The Roleplay officer is moderator of the roleplay. He has a say in all roleplay related things.
• Regional Recruiting Officer is Greater Thistand. He is responsible for recruiting new nations for the region.
• Regional Security Officer is Hanchu. He is a moderator for all posts in the RMB.
• In case of disputes or complaints, the founder can be contacted by an officer to make a decision or find compromises.
All content and images in these factbooks are self-edited or garnered from open sources like Pixabay or Wikimedia. I do not claim or own the contents of these displayed within these factbooks. All content and images goes to their respected owners. All roleplays conducted by this nation is work of fiction. Any roleplay characters and any similarity to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.