WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Vegan Land contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Vegan Land
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Vegan Land is ranked 22,407th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of SanJose Sharks||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Give me da meat”|
|2.||The Free Land of RIP Pancho Billa||Civil Rights Lovefest||“RIP Pancho Billa”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of Tedward Black||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Ted is wrong”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Vegan Land.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Vegan Land.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Vegan Land and Pecan Sandies.
- : The Tercera del Estado Armado of Los Veganos agreed to construct embassies with Pecan Sandies.
- : The Tirupati Laddu-Eaters of Vegetarian States of the region Pecan Sandies proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Jingoistic Military Junta of Pinochet Executionists of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in Vegan Land.
- : The Salt Mines of Native Tears of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in Vegan Land.
- : The Republic of Guy 74 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Tercera del Estado Armado of Los Veganos password-protected the region.
Vegan Land Regional Message Board
RIP Pancho Billa
Ded 87 days later 2