WA Delegate: The Empire of Myzkonia (elected )
Last WA Update:
The Wizard of Oz contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in The Wizard of Oz
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, The Wizard of Oz is ranked 3,883rd in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Free Land of Milpaiss de Rio||Father Knows Best State||“A Land After Dawn”|
|2.||The Empire of Myzkonia||Father Knows Best State||“Lasu ilin malami, tiel longe kiel ili timas.”|
|3.||The Free Land of Drekhovnaya||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom By Force”|
|4.||The Republic of Academy City||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Motto...”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The Wizard of Oz.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Wizard of Oz.
- : The Empire of Myzkonia became regional WA Delegate.
- : Another godamn leaf ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Milpaiss de Rio arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy cancelled between The west republic and The Wizard of Oz.
- : The Intramarine Realm of Pygania of the region Pecan Sandies proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Milpaiss de Rio lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Free Land of Milpaiss de Rio ceased to exist.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
The Wizard of Oz Regional Message Board
>not chemically enforcing happiness in your population at all times
lods of emone
That do be how it be sometimes! It really do
I remember the worry worry