WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Equilism, The Embassy, The Bar on the corner of every region, Epicenter Of Prosperity, International sovereignty pact, The Illuminati, Bus Stop, The Great Universe, Orthanc at Isengard, The Beech Beach House, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Ancient, Gypsy Lands, The Sportsbook, House Elegarth, Wind of Spirits, and 4 others.NEW TAO ORDER, The Crimson Order, One big Island, and The new united federations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in The Watchtower
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, The Watchtower is ranked 10,163rd in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Wrath of Nemesis Raider||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Pounding Out The Devil's Sermon”|
|2.||The Delicate Sound of Thunder of The Gates of Delirium||Father Knows Best State||“Our Gods Awake in Thunderous Roars”|
|3.||The Jingoistic States of Run Rabbits Run||Democratic Socialists||“I'm late, I'm late!”|
|4.||The Bogart of The Maltese Falcon||Father Knows Best State||“When you're slapped, you'll take it and like it!”|
|5.||The Dilapadated Houses of Blue Martins||Anarchy||“Fly away, fly away....fly away home”|
|6.||The Distraction of Half the World||Capitalizt||“A shipwrecked mariner adrift on an unknown sea”|
|7.||The Protectorate of The Guardian of Secrets||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“My Lips are Sealed”|
|8.||The Cat's Meow of Soul Dreamer||Capitalist Paradise||“I'd really rather have a mouse, or a fish.... or steak”|
|9.||The Disputed Territories of Coney Colony||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I'm late, I'm late!”|
|10.||The Confederacy of The Howling Wind||Tyranny by Majority||“The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere”|
- : The Republic of The Princeps senatus of the region The Nationstates Senate proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Watchtower and The new united federations.
- : The Darkest Arts of The Black Necromancer agreed to construct embassies with The new united federations.
- : Office building ceased to exist.
- : The Federal Republic of Hovit of the region The new united federations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of Drypeak of the region SECFanatics aborted construction of embassies with The Watchtower.
- : The Darkest Arts of The Black Necromancer agreed to construct embassies with SECFanatics.
- : The Holy Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and The Watchtower.
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Watchtower.
The Watchtower Regional Message Board
If it were me ... I would have the cheese checked to make sure it is free of eucalyptus oil.
Read all about it!
- Mundane events in Region Name Times
- Brazilians waxing in Macau Week
- What on Eurth? It's the Eurth News Network
- Have The Black Hawks lost their Souls? NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Coronavirus hits the DFoM Weekly Times
- But a healthier Heart in the Force Flyer
- More crazy blocks in the Crazybloxian Times
- Grand times in The Grand Republicss Times
- The Laraniemian delegate expresses themself in the Laraniemian Express
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
I was reading an old thread in my archives:
September 7, 2008
The CommRanger Commander of -TAO-
TAO is DECLARING WAR against EVERY Feeder. Your best (and safest) bet in this game is to surrender your region NOW to the NTO.
To avoid the agony of defeat, have your Delegate place a statement in your WFE declaring ...
"This region is a member of the New TAO Order."
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.