by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Warden World RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: Red alert 2-transylvania

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Authoritarian: 1,245th Most Nations: 1,705th Largest Black Market: 1,812th+2
Most Conservative: 2,207th Most Corrupt Governments: 2,457th
World Factbook Entry

The Successor to New Avalonia and Confederacy of Ashes.
This is a sci-fi region. Any type of governments, tech, or species are allowed, within reason. We don't use NS stats.

Check the dispatches and factbooks for more info, or telegram any of our regional administrators with questions!
Each week is 1 month in RP.

You get 50 free points to spend on traits, and can get more through adopting weaknesses.
Check the pins for more info!
Linkdiscord
Traits and weaknesses portal



  1. 1

    TWW Research System

    MetaReference by Red alert 2-transylvania . 35 reads.

  2. 5

    RP guide

    MetaReference by Red alert 2-transylvania . 233 reads.

  3. 4

    Traits and Weaknesses portal

    MetaReference by Red alert 2-transylvania . 1,229 reads.

  4. 2

    Warden world wars(Being updated)

    AccountMilitary by United Utrikite States . 118 reads.

  5. 2

    The orbiting celestial objects of the Warden World

    MetaReference by Red alert 2-transylvania . 52 reads.

▼ 2 More

Embassies: The Bar on the corner of every region, The Fist of God, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Atlas, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, KAISERREICH, Eastern Roman Empire, The Military Federation, The World of Remnant, POLATION, Eladen, The Fallout Wasteland, Asiana, Central, International Debating Area, The Western Isles, and 10 others.Regionless, Union of Nationalists, The Great Universe, The United Coalition of Nation States, The United Islands of the Atlantic, The Alterran Republic, Gypsy Lands, Lardyland, Misanthropic Bloc, and Chicken overlords.

Tags: Founderless, Future Tech, Role Player, and Small.

The Warden World contains 10 nations, the 1,705th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in The Warden World

These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.

As a region, The Warden World is ranked 11,572nd in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Free city of AthatonCorporate Bordello“Strong and stable”
2.The Planet of GilderaFather Knows Best State“Liberty and industry”
3.The Council of European nations of United Utrikite StatesIron Fist Consumerists“Für alle!”
4.The Ascendant Sith Empire of SotapangaeaIron Fist Consumerists“Death beckons”
5.The Guardians of The 5th Militia FleetCorporate Police State“Sent on behalf of the Traveler...”
6.The Theocracy of LachadamosPsychotic Dictatorship“Dusk calls”
7.The Autobot commonwealth of Cybertronian commonwealthIron Fist Consumerists“Till all are one!”
8.The Free City of Hellen of HellasreichCorporate Police State“....”
9.The Tribes of DreazenMother Knows Best State“⍋⟟⍜⌰⏃⏁ ⎍⎅⊬ ⟟⋔⌿⍀⍜⎐⟒⏚”
10.The Empire of BlackWatch Special ForcesPsychotic Dictatorship“WE ARE BLACKWATCH WE ARE THE LAST LINE OF DEFENSE”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Warden World Regional Message Board

Sotapangaea wrote:"Send out your aerial vehicles to confirm it." Sidam stated matter-of-factly.
"Now, having the luxury of all your vices and witnesses be left behind, I suggest you take advantage of your newfound clean slate and direct me to a representative worthy of my time."

He nods and then leaves to make a call. He's away for about an hour before the marshal for the western European command walks in, he salutes.
"Greetings, I was told to come here quickly and I can see why, who are you exactly?"

United Utrikite States wrote:He nods and then leaves to make a call. He's away for about an hour before the marshal for the western European command walks in, he salutes.
"Greetings, I was told to come here quickly and I can see why, who are you exactly?"

"I am the Emperor of Sotapangaea, a land which you are unfamiliar with since your people seem to still believe they are on your planet of Earth. Like your own material realm, mine was brought here by... unseen mechanisms. To ensure the citizenry and nation are safe and under control, it is best that we, as neighbors, meet one another and establish relations. Now, to whom am I speaking to?"

Sotapangaea wrote:"I've wandered around many settlements. Didn't take to any, or the guys in charge." Julma stated, wincing at her fake injury.
"I've kept away from the spores, but I fell after running from the turned ones. It's just a rib, I think they grow back." she joked, partially to alleviate her own concern over her newfound powerlessness as she followed along with the two guards.

"Wretched thing! When I return to my master, I will cleanse myself of weakness, and that includes you, and whatever filth spawned you! That... being which forced a contract upon me must have sent you to test me, and I will never be found wanting!" she thought, her inner voice flaring with volume at her growing annoyance.

Julma then felt the voice not be scared but more so getting angry.
When I return to my master, I will cleanse myself of weakness, the voice mocked Julma.
Stop being so mean!, it'd say before its presence seemed to fade.

"hmhm...", the officer walked ahead slowly, watching his surroundings. J continued to help Julma walk.
The streets in this area were dirty, the streetlights dim and the side streets full of homeless and other undesirables. In armoured vehicles Homeland Security and Hellen Security Officers though in small numbers as they didn't have enough to spare.

On the main street Humvees were being loaded with MCB troopers
"Company is oscar mike, lets go, lets go!", one of the troops yelled as F-52's flew overhead and in the distance behind the group, beyond the wall was explosions and the sound of infected howling.
"Spin them up!", another trooper yelled before the chain guns atop their humvees began spinning and the gates opened.

"Seems like Bravo Company is going to have a fun night eh?" the officer looked back at J & Julma before giving a bit of a chuckle.
"I wouldn't call that fun... What happens if that explosion attracts a horde closer to the city, we'll all be out there or they'll be in here.", J responded.
They soon reached the guardhouse, a basic 3 story cement building though inside the walls were paneled with wood.
J took Julma to the clinic inside though the doctor was yet to be present, he helped her sit on the examination table before giving a nod.
"The doc will be here soon.. I uh, I'll be just outside if you need me.", he'd say before leaving.

He's very nice, the voice said returning.

Sotapangaea wrote:Gervash nodded his thanks, checking out the room for a moment before beginning to remove the plating on his armor, opting to stuff it under the bed along with his carbine. Remembering Sam's words, he opted to change from his under armor into a fresh pair of jeans and a t-shirt with the faded emblem of some company or sports team, and headed down to speak to Sam before going to sleep for the night, pausing at the top of the stairs, listening and looking for his host.

Sam would be in the kitchen making a sandwich with ham, cheese, tomato and lettuce while listening to the news on the tv in the living room. He was yet to notice Gervash.

The news was not local, it was coming from Helen and was discussing a rally by a group calling themselves The Enclave though sometimes, The New Founding Fathers, formerly a fringe party that now has been gaining popularity due to the sudden hop to the Warden World. The broadcaster explained they promoted the supremacy of the Humans from the Prime Dimension, labeling all other as lacking proper humanity. The channel then showed images and videos of their paramilitary force walking down the streets as protestors were held back by Helen Security Forces.

"Sh*ts going to hell ain't it?", Sam asked as he left the kitchen with two sandwiches, one for himself and the other for Gervash.
"Hegel is a cocksucker but I'd prefer him over these loonies. Economy is sh*t as it is, those idiots would make it worse, would stop any chance of us from us having peace with the outside world."

Hellasreich wrote:Julma then felt the voice not be scared but more so getting angry.
When I return to my master, I will cleanse myself of weakness, the voice mocked Julma.
Stop being so mean!, it'd say before its presence seemed to fade.

"hmhm...", the officer walked ahead slowly, watching his surroundings. J continued to help Julma walk.
The streets in this area were dirty, the streetlights dim and the side streets full of homeless and other undesirables. In armoured vehicles Homeland Security and Hellen Security Officers though in small numbers as they didn't have enough to spare.

On the main street Humvees were being loaded with MCB troopers
"Company is oscar mike, lets go, lets go!", one of the troops yelled as F-52's flew overhead and in the distance behind the group, beyond the wall was explosions and the sound of infected howling.
"Spin them up!", another trooper yelled before the chain guns atop their humvees began spinning and the gates opened.

"Seems like Bravo Company is going to have a fun night eh?" the officer looked back at J & Julma before giving a bit of a chuckle.
"I wouldn't call that fun... What happens if that explosion attracts a horde closer to the city, we'll all be out there or they'll be in here.", J responded.
They soon reached the guardhouse, a basic 3 story cement building though inside the walls were paneled with wood.
J took Julma to the clinic inside though the doctor was yet to be present, he helped her sit on the examination table before giving a nod.
"The doc will be here soon.. I uh, I'll be just outside if you need me.", he'd say before leaving.

He's very nice, the voice said returning.

Julma nodded, mumbling her thanks to the guards as they left, as she took the moment to glance around the doctors office for anything useful, a communications device, a knife, anything, her mind waging a war on two fronts as she methodically went through her life, recalling the various events that had made her who she was.
Death, betrayal, newfound acceptance, independence, loyalty, power, and now, powerlessness. She went through every notable facet of her life in an attempt to search for the alien presence, stifling her own frustration at the child-like behavior it exhibited as she combed her mental space for it, making another futile attempt to reach through the Force and sense anything, especially something nearby her like this disembodied parasite of the mind.

Sotapangaea wrote:Julma nodded, mumbling her thanks to the guards as they left, as she took the moment to glance around the doctors office for anything useful, a communications device, a knife, anything, her mind waging a war on two fronts as she methodically went through her life, recalling the various events that had made her who she was.
Death, betrayal, newfound acceptance, independence, loyalty, power, and now, powerlessness. She went through every notable facet of her life in an attempt to search for the alien presence, stifling her own frustration at the child-like behavior it exhibited as she combed her mental space for it, making another futile attempt to reach through the Force and sense anything, especially something nearby her like this disembodied parasite of the mind.

As Julma looked around she'd see a child, no older than 8 standing across from her, she'd be wearing an old school uniform with a skirt just going below her knees, socks going past them, her skin white.. after a second it seemed like she lacked any colour at all. She stared at Julma, dry blood on her cheek and bruising around her right eye. She then looked down at her hands with dirt on them.. then she was gone on a blink of an eye.
That was different, the voice said before going silent again for a few moments before talking again, though her voice more sad.
I-.... Why do you hate me so much?

There also seemed to be scalpels locked in a case, needles were in a sanitary... thing and there was some sharp stuff in the hazardous materials bin. Outside the door there was footsteps though they stopped and two voices seemed to start talking

Blackwatch command inside DCG (District of Columbia Green zone)

at Blackwatch command the soldiers began reporting in with stable or more unrest But General Rooks personally called in the current active units

"Cheackmate to Reaper 1 report status and situation"

Not long a Midwestern accent replied back

"Cheackmate We are green,We found scavengers in BP-FC Sir they're claiming to be living here"

General Rooks chuckle abit then gave his order

"Execute tangos and report back to Andrew alpha 3"

at the sound of gunshots General Rooks disconnected the line and got back to work still thinking about the meeting with president Elizabeth

Andrew alpha 3 NYZ Yellow zone near NYR

As the blackwatch Blackhawk lands the reapers march into the base for debriefing and relaxation before next deployment to another red zone as they rest a private from the Base approach them

"man your equipment isn't standard issue what's your operating function"

The reapers laugh and the leader approach the private

"son while you're dealing with the civies here we operate in the Red zones but I'm not allowed to disclose our missions way below your pay grade not get back to you're post"

At that the private gave a armless salute holding his weapon and ran to catch up with his unit

"Reaper 1 Cheackmate I have new orders"

Sotapangaea wrote:"I am the Emperor of Sotapangaea, a land which you are unfamiliar with since your people seem to still believe they are on your planet of Earth. Like your own material realm, mine was brought here by... unseen mechanisms. To ensure the citizenry and nation are safe and under control, it is best that we, as neighbors, meet one another and establish relations. Now, to whom am I speaking to?"

"Grégoire Gallois, Marshal for western Europe, i'm the second highest ranking government official here, but i'm sure you want to speak to me instead of the crown princess, our monarchy isn't exactly to involved in politics, so i'm probably the highest political official here."

Hellasreich wrote:As Julma looked around she'd see a child, no older than 8 standing across from her, she'd be wearing an old school uniform with a skirt just going below her knees, socks going past them, her skin white.. after a second it seemed like she lacked any colour at all. She stared at Julma, dry blood on her cheek and bruising around her right eye. She then looked down at her hands with dirt on them.. then she was gone on a blink of an eye.
That was different, the voice said before going silent again for a few moments before talking again, though her voice more sad.
I-.... Why do you hate me so much?

There also seemed to be scalpels locked in a case, needles were in a sanitary... thing and there was some sharp stuff in the hazardous materials bin. Outside the door there was footsteps though they stopped and two voices seemed to start talking

Some deep portion of Julma's heart ached at the sight of the poor girl, a cry of sympathy and kinship for the shared trait of a tough childhood, before being silenced by the unholy trinity of suspicion, disgust, and pragmaticism.

I have fought tooth and claw, lost friends and family, to gain the power I wield now. Denying me the ability to exercise what I have earned has in turn earned you my ire, child. Why do you haunt me? To what end did your master bond you to me, and how? I fail to see how your intereference will assist me in my objectives.

Forum View

Advertisement