WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Head Chef of Helmsi
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Moderate Alliance, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Bar on the corner of every region, SEC Fanatics, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, Balugata, Waffle House, Regionless, Bus Stop, Fredonia, Hollow Point, The Sands, Fields of Hoth, United Otter Emirates, 1980s America, Lady Vera, and 9 others.Codex Ylvus, Comet Ping Pong Pizza, The United Multiverses, The Panic Room, matheo, Gypsy Lands, Independence Hill, Oneid, and Guinea Kiribati.
The Steakhouse in Nationstates is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in The Steakhouse in Nationstates
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, The Steakhouse in Nationstates is ranked 15,530th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Head Chef of Helmsi||New York Times Democracy||“From Many, One”|
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Assembly of Independent Nations and The Steakhouse in Nationstates.
- : Embassy established between The Steakhouse in Nationstates and Guinea Kiribati.
- : Embassy established between Oneid and The Steakhouse in Nationstates.
- : The Head Chef of Helmsi agreed to construct embassies with Guinea Kiribati.
- : The Kingdom of Sweden Kard of the region Guinea Kiribati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Head Chef of Helmsi agreed to construct embassies with Oneid.
- : Oneid of the region Oneid proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The Steakhouse in Nationstates.
The Steakhouse in Nationstates Regional Message Board
Itís great to be back!
Hiding out in Hoth isnít exactly the most comfortable experience. The Wampas broke and stole our frozen rations again. Oh yeah, and one of our men was killed too. Ah well, better him than me.
Got any steak?
We take any currency and most major credit cards. So, that would be a yes.
The waiter goes in the back and grabs 20 units