WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Capitol of Tanoury
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in The Sand Empire
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, The Sand Empire is ranked 10,174th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Anarchy of Yawyn||Anarchy||“Rebellion. Revolution. Reconstitution.”|
|2.||The Warcracy of Umbrya||Anarchy||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|3.||The Unified Teknates of Tired Masses||Capitalist Paradise||“Progress through Sleep Deprivation.”|
|4.||The Warcracy of Gypsum Sand||Left-wing Utopia||“Gypsum Sand Forever”|
|5.||The People's Republic of Hematite Country||Left-wing Utopia||“For Country and Hematite”|
|6.||The Capitol of Tanoury||Anarchy||“Busy like Ants.”|
|7.||The Warcracy of Andemo||Democratic Socialists||“Engage!”|
|8.||The Lucky Holy of OSI WZSB CC||Father Knows Best State||“There Are No Friends In NationStates Cards”|
|9.||The Warcracy of Avyn Land||Left-wing Utopia||“For Avyn Land.”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of The Warcracy of Grahams Land||Anarchy||“Peace and Serenity”|
- : Embassy established between The Sand Empire and The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : Embassy established between Avadam Inn and The Sand Empire.
- : The Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus of the region Raxulan Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Fredonia and The Sand Empire.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and The Sand Empire.
- : The 12% Proof Protectorate of Drunkndisorderly of the region The Bar on the corner of every region agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Free Land of Faiq of the region Create an embassy with us proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Duxchy Royale of Duxverdale of the region Avadam Inn agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Capitol of Tanoury proposed constructing embassies with Avadam Inn.
- : The Capitol of Tanoury agreed to construct embassies with Fredonia.
The Sand Empire Regional Message Board
*whisper* don't ask
One thing is certain: The big questions will never be answered.
Who are we?
Where are we from?
Where will we go?
Questions with no answers. Maybe they will never be answered. Who knows?
The big stuff.
Just came home from work.
To the kitchen to get something to eat.
I think the answers depend on how literal or philosophical you take the questions.
From the void.
Back to the void.
From the jungle.
Probably back to the jungle once people see through the scam that are houses.
From a star that exploded eons ago.
Probably back into the emptiness of space as stardust.