WA Delegate: The Haderanian Polity of Star City (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Allied States of EuroIslanders, The New Meritocracy, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Great Universe, Hollow Point, Lardyland, Avadam Inn, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Gypsy Lands, The Great Experiment, Fredonia, Regionless, Asia, The Wooloo Pact, 1st Epitome United, and The Cult of PCHS.
The embassy with The Great Experiment is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Valuable International Artwork in The Proletariat Coalition
Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.
As a region, The Proletariat Coalition is ranked 5th in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
|1.||The Fielzão of Timao||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Timão Eô!”|
|2.||The Haderanian Polity of Star City||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Founded 3rd January 2003”|
|3.||The Mapped Marvellousness of Minyos||New York Times Democracy||“One solution: (R)evolution!”|
|4.||The United Socialist States of Blackbird||Left-wing Utopia||“Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. [TPC]”|
|5.||The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If you can't beat 'em... you need more training.”|
- : The Kingdom of Pekares of the region The Great Experiment ordered the closure of its embassy in The Proletariat Coalition.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of The Supreme Empire of House Hassall of the region The Union of Independent Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Kitimat of the region The New Meritocracy cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Proletariat Coalition.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 441 of the region The New Meritocracy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Proletariat Coalition.
- : The Colony of ShellMaster74 of the region Reino Do Brasil proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Serene Republic of LockOut of the region Red Liberty Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Horla Oktal of the region Democratic alliance of socialist nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Qwerty uiop of Cerata of the region The Vincence Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Guy 51 of the region The Land of Noah withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Ian Kemble of the region BCHS proposed constructing embassies.
The Proletariat Coalition Regional Message Board
3 bad login attempts! Who's been trying the door handle? This is why you use unique passwords for every website! (Sponsored by FnordVPN).
I've been stuck inside for a week now in isolation due to symptomatic members of the household. I'm completely asymptomatic, however I am very very bored. Back to work next week - designated key industry. At least there won't be rush hour traffic.
SC, asymptomatic people are the most infectious of all!
I only logged in to say "How is everyone enjoying lockdown?"
I nearly CTE'd a few weeks back.
Only the "Apocalypse Looms" email saved me. Lockdown is dull!
And asymptomatic people may stay carriers for months.
The joys of it all...is the United Kingdom a half-decent region?
I've seen a lot of hearses in the last three weeks but that's probably because there's a cemetery up the road from where I work and I'm paying more attention to them than I used to. The lockdown is a mixed bag, professionally. It's nice being one of the few people that can freely roam the streets in unprecedented peace, but everyone is ordering packets so it's like Christmas in Australia.
Urgh, at least Christmas would be over and done by now. Packets just continue to pile up with no end in sight.
I see that "Merry Christmas" from last year is still one of our most recent messages... so... uh... merry 2020 Christmas to folks!
It almost has been Christmas for a year. Per my comment, it's felt like that for the last 243 days.
Happy Holidays, comrades.