WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Planetarium is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in The Planetarium
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, The Planetarium is ranked 1,238th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Psychedelic Experience of Laser Floyd||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Dark Side Of The Moon”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The Planetarium.
- : The Sparkly Gaydian Angelship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Planetarium.
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Number One Pick of Joe Burrow of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Rbbf of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Planetarium and Gypsy Lands.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Psychedelic Experience of Laser Floyd proposed constructing embassies with Gypsy Lands.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Hollow Point and The Planetarium.
The Planetarium Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.