by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .31,69231,69331,69431,69531,69631,69731,698. . .33,09733,098»

Post self-deleted by Baddie Paradise.

Roma Astra wrote:I see you have chosen death.

*bullet pops out of head*

*teleports behind you*

Omae wa, mou shindeiru.

Haha, you are amusing.
Gangsters Paradise Bois, you want in on this?

Gangsters paradise bois2

Baddie Paradise wrote:Okay, you are slightly better than i excpected.

*You explode and I destroy all your drugs*

Novoblupolia wrote:Well, a single speech of his was enough for the opposition to proclaim him "a fascist", so things are complicated.

I hate to break it to you, but this:

Novoblupolia wrote:J.W.Adamson is the kind of guy to say "the villain kinda as a point there" while watching "man in high castle".

Kinda makes him a bit fascist.

Roma Astra wrote:what is FA?

Fur Affinity. Best to stay away.

Kathol Rift wrote:I hate to break it to you, but this:
Kinda makes him a bit fascist.

I'm distancing myself from Novo specifically because it looks like his entire nation is shifting away from what it once was.
The pacifist, friendly, peace-loving nation that had extreme levels of civil and political freedoms.

Jar Wattinree wrote:Fur Affinity. Best to stay away.

SOMEBODY SUMMON THE ECCUMENICAL COUNCIL, IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER CRUSADE

Baddie Paradise wrote:Anybody want some drugs, low prices.

*slams palms on table*
Drugs are temporary, and illegal. The law is eternal!
Cease your violation of the law!

Gangsters paradise bois2

The East Pacific

Baddie Paradise wrote:Haha, you are amusing.
Gangsters Paradise Bois, you want in on this?

Boss is busy right now, but i am available.

Roma Astra wrote:I see you have chosen death.

*bullet pops out of head*

*teleports behind you*

Omae wa, mou shindeiru.

Baddie Paradise teleports away, and a nuclear bomb drops right on your position. You and everything around you explode into a massive fireball. Then, the parts of your body that were found are exploded with more bombs. They also steal you money, and Walmart gift card.
I tip my hat to you, you were an unworthy foe.

Post by Anarcho-communist fall guys suppressed by Jar Wattinree.

Anarcho-communist fall guys

I have made a warcrime-olichi

The Municipalities of Antarctica wrote:I'm distancing myself from Novo specifically because it looks like his entire nation is shifting away from what it once was.
The pacifist, friendly, peace-loving nation that had extreme levels of civil and political freedoms.

Meh. He's free to do what he wants with his own nation, and IC my country could care less tight now. PIC we'd be tempted to do something about it, OOC I just find myself annoyed a lot.

Roma Astra wrote:SOMEBODY SUMMON THE ECCUMENICAL COUNCIL, IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER CRUSADE

They did many crusades, some of which almost didn't fail, but at the least the Scalies got some sweet trade deals.

Rockemsockem wrote:*slams palms on table*
Drugs are temporary, and illegal. The law is eternal!
Cease your violation of the law!

Make me
*A sniper shoots you in the back, and you slump over dead. I drive away in a cool sports car, as an explosion happens behind me, but i keep driving, into the sunset, not to be found.

Gangsters paradise bois2 wrote:Baddie Paradise teleports away, and a nuclear bomb drops right on your position. You and everything around you explode into a massive fireball. Then, the parts of your body that were found are exploded with more bombs. They also steal you money, and Walmart gift card.
I tip my hat to you, you were an unworthy foe.

Was that gentle caress an attempt on my life? Kids these days...
You know, I never thought I'd have to use these, but...today is a special occasion. I must make things perfectly balanced, as all things should be

*snaps fingers*

Bunnies and Gangsters paradise bois2

Post by Anarcho-communist fall guys suppressed by Jar Wattinree.

Anarcho-communist fall guys

Anarcho-communist fall guys wrote:I have made a warcrime-olichi

This thing is ungodly

Kathol Rift wrote:Meh. He's free to do what he wants with his own nation, and IC my country could care less tight now. PIC we'd be tempted to do something about it, OOC I just find myself annoyed a lot.

IC my nation is very rapidly reconsidering it's position on Novoblupolia.
PIC, well that's the same.
OOC? I'm a little disappointed. That's all.

Gangsters paradise bois2

The East Pacific

Roma Astra wrote:Was that gentle caress an attempt on my life? Kids these days...
You know, I never thought I'd have to use these, but...today is a special occasion. I must make things perfectly balanced, as all things should be

*snaps fingers*

Nothing happens, and suddenly, a bullet hits you in the back, killing you. then, your body dusts away, as i managed to revers the effects of the snap.
Some think they can outsmart me, maybe, maybe.... I have yet to meet one who can outsmart bullet.

Also, you don;t want to fight us, you might make Gangsters Paradise Bois angry.

Baddie Paradise wrote:Make me
*A sniper shoots you in the back, and you slump over dead. I drive away in a cool sports car, as an explosion happens behind me, but i keep driving, into the sunset, not to be found.

why not, you said so..
*The holographic version shot in the back disappears and the sniper watching the holo in case it got shot finds and kills the shooter. You last but minutes inside your cool sports car as it explodes from hidden explosives hidden inside and around the vehicle. Teams of SOF inspect both the burning wreck, and re-trace your path (to find and kill you) should the "you" driving off be fake.*

STRENG GEHEIM

Gangsters paradise bois2 wrote:Nothing happens, and suddenly, a bullet hits you in the back, killing you. then, your body dusts away, as i managed to revers the effects of the snap.
Some think they can outsmart me, maybe, maybe.... I have yet to meet one who can outsmart bullet.

Also, you don;t want to fight us, you might make Gangsters Paradise Bois angry.

when will you learn that BULLETS. DON'T. WORK. JON!

*turns into eldritch nightmare, you may want to consider running for your life*

Gangsters paradise bois2

Gangsters paradise bois2 wrote:Nothing happens, and suddenly, a bullet hits you in the back, killing you. then, your body dusts away, as i managed to revers the effects of the snap.
Some think they can outsmart me, maybe, maybe.... I have yet to meet one who can outsmart bullet.

Also, you don;t want to fight us, you might make Gangsters Paradise Bois angry.

Stick to one nation for roleplay.

Gangsters paradise bois2

Gangsters paradise bois2

The East Pacific

Jar Wattinree wrote:Stick to one nation for roleplay.

Baddie Paradise is not my puppet, i swear

Roma Astra wrote:when will you learn that BULLETS. DON'T. WORK. JON!

*turns into eldritch nightmare, you may want to consider running for your life*

You then fall into a black hole abyss, never to be found again, as you freeze from the cold temperatures in space.

Hello everyone!

Gangsters paradise bois2 wrote:Baddie Paradise is not my puppet, i swearYou then fall into a black hole abyss, never to be found again, as you freeze from the cold temperatures in space.

*uno reverse card*
no u >B)

Well, I tire of this folly. Good day sir.

*becomes more neutral than switzerland*

Gangsters paradise bois2

Rockemsockem wrote:why not, you said so..
*The holographic version shot in the back disappears and the sniper watching the holo in case it got shot finds and kills the shooter. You last but minutes inside your cool sports car as it explodes from hidden explosives hidden inside and around the vehicle. Teams of SOF inspect both the burning wreck, and re-trace your path (to find and kill you) should the "you" driving off be fake.*

Ahh, amateurs.....
suddenly time plays back, and i stops the sniper, (who was a physical hologram) from getting killed. Then time goes forward again, and i teleport away to your real location, killing you, and teleporting away, never to be found.

«12. . .31,69231,69331,69431,69531,69631,69731,698. . .33,09733,098»

Advertisement