by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Pacific RMB
the Pacific was Condemned by Security Council Resolution # 268

WA Delegate: The Lucky Holy Pacifican Empire of East Durthang (elected )

Last WA Update:

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The Pacific, the oldest region in NationStates and home of the New Pacific Order!


LinkRegional Forum | LinkApply for Citizenship | Join us on LinkDiscord | The Pacific Charter and Civil Code | The Pacific Press - May 2020


Current WA Positions



Embassies: The New Pacific Order, The East Pacific, Balder, the West Pacific, The North Pacific, the South Pacific, Europe, Mordor, NationStates, Atlantic, The Western Isles, Warzone Europe, House Elegarth, PacificCon, Warzone PacificCon, New Duck Order, and 5 others.Social Technocratic Union, NationStates Today, The Order of the Grey Wardens, Warzone Asia, and Card Captor Pacifica.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Condemned, Fantasy Tech, Featured, Feeder, Founderless, Future Tech, Game Player, Gargantuan, General Assembly, Map, Modern Tech, and 8 others.Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Past Tech, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Trading Cards, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Very High

The Pacific contains 6,649 nations, the 9th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Drug Use in the Pacific

World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.

As a region, the Pacific is ranked 12,364th in the world for Highest Drug Use.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Colony of Feynland PacificAnarchy“Darmok and Jilad at Tanagra”
2.The Confusingly Arousing Pack of Furry ThingsLeft-wing Utopia“Don't Pet the Sweaty Things”
3.The Vaguely Ruled of Free States of Excessive FreedomsAnarchy“There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch!”
4.The Free Land of SivniaCapitalizt“For you and yourself only”
5.The Free Land of GoeieplekLeft-Leaning College State“Love prevails”
6.The Colony of Sjah Hajhazhi Province SARAnarchy“Inzhefhenja fhra Figyjharli!”
7.The Rogue Nation of Nicks Free PeopleAnarchy“If the people aren't free, it's not for me”
8.The Free Land of Anarchist PlatfromsLeft-wing Utopia“No Gods, NO Masters”
9.The Republic of Nation Of HatsAnarchy“We live in a glorious society”
10.The Republic of HarristaCapitalizt“Freedom-liberty-independent”
1234. . .664665»

Regional Poll • Hot Drinks

The Kagenate of Waterfall State wrote:What hot drink would you consume this Winter?

Voting opened 1 day 4 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Regional Happenings

More...

The Pacific Regional Message Board

Union of larchian socialist republics wrote:however I refuse to believe the USA is a good example of this considering that more people turned out to vote in this election then ever before.

The main reason for that being that the majority of the new voters either didn't want a second term for Trump, or didn't want Biden to win.
I watched enough local news that interviewed random people everywhere in the States about who and why they vote. More than half of the people interviewed, across two dozen interviews with random people (5-10 each), didn't vote because of actual politics. But because of the guys running for elections.

Union of larchian socialist republics wrote:I do agree with political infighting, but I don't believe the solution to this is: "people I disagree with shouldn't be allowed to vote".

Never said that this is my solution to the problem. My solution is: Let the actually experienced people do politics, not the popular guys.

Union of larchian socialist republics wrote:and oh my god...
I was never saying that nixon and german political parties where the same.
I was saying that Nixon is a good example of what happens when a leader is extremly corrupt Ie. they get kicked out of office/are forced out of office.

Which doesn't apply, and your wording was not the best here then.

Stollberg-Stolberg wrote:Russia has so many giant rivers in Siberia where no one lives, they could change pretty easily.

Siberia is very, and I mean VERY difficult to develop as a region.

Mestovakia wrote:George Washington?

*sigh*
If george washington had declared himself the eternal Emperor of America, would he simply be ousted from office or not?

Novoblupolia wrote:Siberia is very, and I mean VERY difficult to develop as a region.

just ask everyone who went to the gulag :)

Stollberg-Stolberg wrote:Russia has so many giant rivers in Siberia where no one lives, they could change pretty easily.

Those rivers freeze. Siberia is the second coldest region on Earth in Winter, and one of the hottest, non-desert or steppe regions during Summer in Asia.

Novoblupolia wrote:Siberia is very, and I mean VERY difficult to develop as a region.

Yes, but just look at the Lena, the only river I can find with my bare eyes on Google Maps, and there are humans.

Wubdich wrote:Those rivers freeze. Siberia is the second coldest region on Earth in Winter, and one of the hottest, non-desert or steppe regions during Summer in Asia.

Oh yes, I forgot that. Even tho I was there but only in Summer.

Union of larchian socialist republics wrote:you are trusting people to not be corrupt, please show me one time in history a group of people were given much more power and didn't use it to their own ends.
You can't just have a sense of "benefit of the doubt" when it comes to important things like running nations. The lesser evil is to allow everyone to vote so you can hope that the people who know what they are talking about vote the best candidate. It has worked up till now.

Indians fighting peacefully for freedom.
Was Gandhi corrupt?

Union of larchian socialist republics wrote:*sigh*
If george washington had declared himself the eternal Emperor of America, would he simply be ousted from office or not?

He could have stayed in power if he did. All he had to do is what many other eternal leaders did. Partly did so. Otherwise, we wouldn't have the US today. If he decided to become King, the Kingdom of America/Washington would as well have been possible.

Stollberg-Stolberg wrote:Yes, but just look at the Lena, the only river I can find with my bare eyes on Google Maps, and there are humans.

The population of the ENTIRE FAR EAST DISTRICT is smaller than the population of Moscow.

The Last Stars wrote:Wow that sucks! I hope you weren't too far in the game or else that woulda really hurt :(

I don't play PvZ2, but I do got the OG PvZ game CD and then occasionally play Garden Warfare 2 sometimes. It's so rare to bump into another person who likes the franchise!

1. I was on Modern Day and was close to getting my first Power Mint. It really hurts.

2. GW2 is awesome. I main the plants and have multiple legendaries. I even got torchwood and future goat (But I paid to get them, don't tell anyone!). I've gotten Mob Cob and Torchwood up to Master rank somehow.

Wubdich wrote:The main reason for that being that the majority of the new voters either didn't want a second term for Trump, or didn't want Biden to win.
I watched enough local news that interviewed random people everywhere in the States about who and why they vote. More than half of the people interviewed, across two dozen interviews with random people (5-10 each), didn't vote because of actual politics. But because of the guys running for elections.

Never said that this is my solution to the problem. My solution is: Let the actually experienced people do politics, not the popular guys.

Which doesn't apply, and your wording was not the best here then.

well since election topics aint really appreciated, i would say my idea, but i wont.

Forum View

Advertisement