WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Dank Meme Alliance, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Christmas, The Interdimensional Community, The Flying Fishes Bait Shop, The Place, Regionless, Gypsy Lands, Compatibility, Hollow Point, and The Fallout Wasteland.
The Nuclear Wastes contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in The Nuclear Wastes
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, The Nuclear Wastes is ranked 9,512th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Irradiated Lands of Nuclear Wastelands||New York Times Democracy||“War... War Never Changes”|
|2.||The Empire of Ravenrook||Corrupt Dictatorship||“We know where you are.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The Nuclear Wastes.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nuclear Wastes.
- : The Torracat Paradise of Ostrovskiy of the region Compatibility cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Nuclear Wastes.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 519 of the region Compatibility ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nuclear Wastes.
- : The Intramarine Realm of Pygania of the region Pecan Sandies proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Oneid and The Nuclear Wastes.
- : The Imperial Union of States of Oneid of the region Oneid ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nuclear Wastes.
- : Embassy cancelled between Northover and The Nuclear Wastes.
- : Embassy cancelled between Eurillia and The Nuclear Wastes.
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
The Nuclear Wastes Regional Message Board
Ah, I remember the days When I tried to find the odd weary traveler to join my region. Now I've had it locked over The Black Hawks.
Time to re-open the gates
This Region is saying a firm Hell no to the Gensec Elections, so If you're trying to convince me to vote for you, please kindly heck off of this RMB
In appreciation for opening our embassy, breakfast is on us:
**Sets up a table of muffins, butter, jam, pancakes, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, strawberries, Hershey's kisses,coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**