WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Nether contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Secular in The Nether
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and chakra wellbeing in order to determine the most godforsaken nations.
As a region, The Nether is ranked 1,126th in the world for Most Secular.
|1.||The Protectorate of Lower Down||Psychotic Dictatorship||“You can always go lower”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of Isle of the Hidden Warrior||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Virtute et constantia”|
- : The Armed Republic of Isle of the Hidden Warrior arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and The Nether.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sororal Republics of Wallenburg agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Republic of Brontosaurus of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassylandia of the region Embassylandia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The Nether.
- : Spike wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nether.
- : Embassy cancelled between Union of Nationalists and The Nether.
- : Embassy cancelled between KAISERREICH and The Nether.
The Nether Regional Message Board
Things have been kinda crazy with me too. I haven't been ignoring the region, just haven't had much time.
Same. Life's been busy, and I've mostly been just lurking on NS.
I rarely even touch this place anymore, sadly...
used to play it all the time at school, but then they blocked it 'cause...games. apparently.
I get that it's a "game," but...eh...
I used to play this game all day long, but sadly it's gotten kind of boring. I think it's because when I first started this game, I thought it was going to be a perfect, realistic, state simulation, but as time went on, I started to realize the flaws within the game, and realized that it's not that realistic after all, which ruined the game for me. I still go on every once in a while though, just so my nation doesn't disappear.
Unfortunately, after about 3 or 4 years, it kind of feels that way.
Hello everyone! I hope you all had a merry Christmas and happy holidays. For everyone going back to school in the next couple weeks, good luck with your classes.
In the next few days, I'll resign this nation from the WA and move my WA status to a puppet in another region. I want to thank you all for having me as the regional delegate, especially those of you who lent me your approvals. I wish this region the best in the coming new year, and am sure that whoever becomes the delegate after me will do a fine job.
The International Kingdom closes it's Gatescand thanks you for your Embassy.
The Piglin Army wants to tell you happy nether update