WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Valuable International Artwork in The Muppet Show
Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.
As a region, The Muppet Show is ranked 6,767th in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
|1.||The Republic of Muppet Foo-Foo||Father Knows Best State||“Woof”|
|2.||The Republic of Muppet Gaffer||Moralistic Democracy||“Meow”|
|3.||The Republic of Muppet Crazy Harry||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Did somebody say bang?”|
|4.||The Republic of Muppet Dr Julius Strangepork||Iron Fist Consumerists||“What are you doing, you vile creature?”|
|5.||The Republic of Muppet J P Grosse||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Call you? What for?”|
|6.||The Republic of Muppet Louis Kazagger||Moralistic Democracy||“One last question...”|
|7.||The Republic of Muppet Annie Sue||Iron Fist Consumerists||“I didn't do very much.”|
|8.||The Republic of Muppet Brewster||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Guru”|
|9.||The Republic of Muppet Gorgon Heap||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The world's greatest eater”|
|10.||The Republic of Muppet Doglion||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Two bits”|
- : The Free Land of Iltine of the region United Island States proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The Muppet Show.
- : The Sparkly Gaydian Angelship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Muppet Show.
- : New ordron ceased to exist.
- : Kermitstan ceased to exist.
- : New ordron arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Queendom of Worms Republic of the region Krasnaya proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Katanar of the region Katanar proposed constructing embassies.
- : Kermitstan arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of Muppet Bust of Beethoven arrived from The North Pacific.
The Muppet Show Regional Message Board
Oh, gee, my uncle who owns this theater thought of this act, didn't he?
Uh, uh, tell us about the act you're doing on the show tonight.
Oh, it's called "Simon Smith and his Amazing Dancing Dog." Yeah, I sing this song, see, and Muppy here does this cute, adorable, sweet, sugary little dance.
*Muppy demonstrates the dance.*
Well, it sounds ... sappy.
Gee, my uncle thought it was …
It sounds ... wonderful.
Yeah, it's great. He'll love it.
I'm - Certainly. I've often thought of Muppy here as about the cutest little fellow around.
*Muppy bites Kermit's hand and wrestles with it.*
He thinks of himself as a killer.
Let me outta here!