WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Rundashia
Last WA Update:
The Military Federation is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Education in The Military Federation
Fresh-faced World Census agents infiltrated schools with varying degrees of success in order to determine which nations had the most widespread, well-funded, and advanced public education programs.
As a region, The Military Federation is ranked 1,776th in the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
|1.||The Marmeran Stratocracy of New-ish Bulgaria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I Accept Cash, Check, MasterCard, and Visa.”|
- : The Allied States of Instinctive of the region Meryhap Galaxy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Laotis and The Military Federation.
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Oceanside and The Military Federation.
- : The Join Lily of 35th Catgirl Division of the region Oceanside ordered the closure of its embassy in The Military Federation.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Military Federation.
- : Kawaii invader ichi of the region Gypsy Lands ordered the closure of its embassy in The Military Federation.
- : Ruthena ceased to exist.
- : Ruthena arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
The Military Federation Regional Message Board
Oh look, raiders.
Viscount Ambre whose lands are near the Misty Slopes in Southwestern Wusmeinia. Is heading to the capital to the place where her friend and confident Marquis Erich was. Ambre needs help to deal with the goblin menace and she is hoping the Marquis can help her.
The Marquis has heard the rumors about goblin warbands roaming the countryside near the mountains, but he never gave it much bother until now as his close friend Viscount Ambre came to him pleading for help.
“Ambre it is good to see you!”
“Erich something so terrible has happened! I desperatly need your help, it is the goblins they are such a menace that my forces can’t deal with them alone. And the other lords near the mountains they all are in such terrible trouble as well.”
“Hmm is the goblins truly such a threat?”
“I wouldn’t have come here if they weren’t, you know how much I despise the capital.”
“I have heard the rumors but I never thought it was this bad. I’ll do what I can to help you and the other lords.”
“Thank you Erich I knew I could count on you.”
“Of course you you can. Though I’ll admit I did hope I would get some relaxation during my stay here. It’s like as soon as I manage to solve one problem another pops up.”
“Well I’m sure you’ll make quick work of the goblin menace, you’ll be back here before you know it!”
“I hope so.”
Marquis Erich after his conversation with Viscount Ambre headed up north to his lands to raise some of his armies to battle the goblins. The Marquis being fairly wealthy is able to supply his men with mounts for the journey.
The Marquis heads south with little difficulty as Wusmeinia has a fairly decent highway system, and due to his large force no bandits or brigands would bother him. The Marquis finds the journey to be fun the marching songs the men sang always entertained the Marquis and this trip his men added a few songs to their repataire giving it an overall more fresh new feeling than normally. This greatly pleased the Marquis.
Marquis Erich sees smoke in the distance, a tell tale sign that a village is burning.
“Clovis! Clovis where are ye bastard!”
Clovis rides up to his lords horse.
“You called m’lord”
“I need you to take your men up ahead and find out what is going on.”
Clovis grunts in a acknowledgment of his orders.
“If there is just a few of the green ones take care of em you know, but if there is enough to cause problems come back immediately. May the Gods watch over you.”
“And you too m’lord”
Clovis and his small band of riders went ahead of the army, towards the smoking village.
This is so sad Alexie play despacito