WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Valuable International Artwork in The Library
Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.
As a region, The Library is ranked 12,725th in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
|1.||The Holy Chronicle of Astinus||Psychotic Dictatorship||“And upon the alter will also be placed my books”|
|2.||The Literary World of The Great Librarian||Democratic Socialists||“A Grand Collection”|
|3.||The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo||Left-wing Utopia||“Ex Libris”|
|4.||The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind||Father Knows Best State||“libraries gave us power”|
|5.||The Nontaxable Entity of The Grand Desert Library||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“From Knowledge to Sagacity”|
|6.||The Allied States of Librartarians||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Bibliotheca mea, vita mea”|
|7.||The Commonwealth of Lexicolia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak.”|
- : The Nontaxable Entity of The Grand Desert Library arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Commonwealth of Lexicolia arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Allied States of Librartarians arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Holy Chronicle of Astinus arrived from Osiris.
- : The Holy Chronicle of Astinus ceased to exist.
- : The Nontaxable Entity of The Grand Desert Library ceased to exist.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Music Box and The Library.
- : The Republic of The Puppetmaster of the region The Music Box ordered the closure of its embassy in The Library.
- : The Nontaxable Entity of The Grand Desert Library arrived from Bus Stop.
The Library Regional Message Board
A levitating puppet with broken strings approaches a random person in this place that the puppet assumed is a librarian of this library.
"Greetings! How are you doing? This library seems rather nice since its so quite... This is a perfect environment to read books in! Yeet!"