WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Outer Owltopia
Last WA Update:
The Isles of Woe contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in The Isles of Woe
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, The Isles of Woe is ranked 12,276th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Eonymia||Left-wing Utopia||“The land of a thousand people lost in nature”|
|2.||The Republic of Outer Owltopia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Truth, Liberty and Hoots!”|
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Alphonzo of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Ian Kemble of the region BCHS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Saperetia of the region Wolfonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Pinniped ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The Isles of Woe.
- : The Sparkly Gaydian Angelship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Isles of Woe.
- : The Democratic Republic of Eonymia arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Democratic Republic of Eonymia ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Oneid and The Isles of Woe.
The Isles of Woe Regional Message Board
Also L A R D.
In appreciation for opening our embassy, breakfast is on us:
**Sets up a table of muffins, butter, jam, pancakes, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, strawberries, Hershey's kisses,coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**
Ahh geez, my nation died again
Eonymia is dead, long live Eonymia