WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Insulam Confederacy contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in The Insulam Confederacy
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, The Insulam Confederacy is ranked 17,350th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Republic of Free Mixvitealeicusacky||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|2.||The Republic of End Thri Amalfonnt||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Might Makes Right”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of Kingishngishla XV||Anarchy||“The 'Full Body' Latte”|
- : The Republic of Big Wheel departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Empire of Lump of Cole departed this region for Birb.
- : The Republic of Assomble4 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Ron Squadron departed this region for Birb.
- : The Republic of BEFORE ROLLING BALL REPEATEDLY VINNY departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Enyo 8 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Rakeo Air Core 8 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Asian Fury of Uncompressed Fury of Raging Japanese God departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The People's Republic of Market-128 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Andusrean Army departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
The Insulam Confederacy Regional Message Board
I support the region beginning to look nicer and less of a Dystopian, Surrealist Hellscape.
But also when the flesh suit fits, why wear anything else?
A leather longcoat made from the skin of your enemies?
he URA is proud to announce it first Inter-regional RP event! Please see the dispatch below.
The first Role-play background is below:
The year is 2065. Tech has advanced more slowly than many expected, but progress has still occurred. Things once though impossible like space elevators and planetary colonies have been built and developed. As we enter this age we start in a time of peace and equality, but it always surprises how fast things change.
Our story takes place on the planet known as Ebecc, which orbits around the star Solaris. Several other planets orbit around this sun, such as Duna, Eve and Moho. A few small colonies have been established on Eve, with several countries holding parts of it. Colonization efforts are still under way on Duna. Several alliances of nations hold control of Space elevators, which grants those groups easier access to space. The planet of Ebecc has two main large continents, and a abundance of small islands in between. The 2 main continents are simply named East and West Atera.
However this new age of technology and has brought a new age of weapons and strife. Long distance weaponry has eliminated some of the technical aspects of war and new advanced tanks, guns, and planes can be devastating. The threat of orbital weapons lies on the horizon. The first nation to develop these would have a massive advantage... but for how long?. Different countries compete to dominant, while internally they are plagued by ideological battles. The question on everyone’s mind is which country will use this technology to their advantage the best.
The Map is ready to go as well! Looking to start the Roleplay by weeks end.
If interested in participating please join the URA inter-regional discord https://discord.gg/8eYY976
My duty will be carried out with pride
you have objectively the most important job in the region
if the flow of limes ceases, so too does our society
yo what's up
bcs we've been raided, how about we resettle the region?
especially since Aona is dead, presumably forever
[color=#0000FF]time is a lie[/color]
[color=#FF75f5]the sun whispers me dark secrets. the irony does not escape either of us, but neither of us mention it.[/color]