WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Libertatem, The Great Universe, Gypsy Lands, Bus Stop, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Japan, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Thanksgiving, Hollow Point, Strawberry Hill, Codex Ylvus, and Traveling Wilburys.
The Holy Church of Roads contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in The Holy Church of Roads
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, The Holy Church of Roads is ranked 7,150th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Republic of Kaydere||Anarchy||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|2.||The Republic of Suptopoine||Anarchy||“We Will Endure”|
- : The Republic of Beans on Toast 25 departed this region for Crystal Falls.
- : The Republic of Achlys 53 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Colony of True Rivers departed this region for Crystal Falls.
- : The Rogue Nation of Viscount-41 departed this region for Apulie.
- : The People's Republic of MNA 35th Infantry Regiment departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Rogue Nation of Catseye Jack departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The People's Republic of MNA 35th Infantry Regiment arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Rogue Nation of Catseye Jack arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Achlys 53 arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Colony of True Rivers arrived from Crystal Falls.
The Holy Church of Roads Regional Message Board
My sincerest apologies. As this is a Holy Church, I will respectfully withdraw my request to consolidate into one region, not because we differ in values, but because I sympathize with your wanting autonomy from a "regional authority".
Muh godliness and Suptopoine
On Friday I better have a heaping plate of hot steamy profit in front of me!
You shall have something hot & steamy layed in front of you that starts with a P. But it won't be profit.
A shadow pops by.
Huh. Nice place.
Reads the welcome pamphlet.
Worshiping roads, hm? I could get behind that. Not much of a religious person myself...but at least you can see the roads. Anyone wanna drink to the roads? Free drinks for freshly appointed embassy's over at the bar.
If you’d like to get involved with our region, we have plenty of fun things to to, including a Strawberry Shop to visit, Biweekly Games to play, and a Discord Server (https://discord.gg/a7Nma95) to join! For more info, please check out our WFE.
Thanks again, and enjoy some complimentary strawberries! 🍓
I know this message is several days late, but I’ve been quite inactive recently. Please forgive me!
A NOTE TO ALL EMBASSY REGIONS OF STRAWBERRY HILL:
Hello there! It’s been a little while. I’m just posting this message to let you all know that Strawberry Hill is becoming a memorial region. This is purely governmental, and will not affect citizens of the region nor our embassy regions in any way. The only change you may notice is that the Strawberry Shop and the Biweekly Games will be shut down (however if enough interest is shown, we may revive them). Strawberry Hill will NOT be closing ANY embassies as a result of this decision - we’ll still be here for you! We’ll just be a little less active than usual. If you would like more information, please check out Strawberry Hill’s RMB. Thanks for reading, and enjoy your strawberries! 🍓