WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Canis lupus
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Minnesota, Michigan, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Illuminati, The Mystical Council, Ozymandium, Hollow Point, Arconian Empire, MARHAENISME for The World, Time for Britain 2 Leave the EU, Avadam Inn, The Bar on the corner of every region, Turkic Union, Chicken overlords, nasunia, Non Aligned Movement, and 9 others.Bus Stop, Train Station, Alliance of Liberal Democratic Nations, Uzbekistan, The House of Prayer, Click Here, Oneid, Traveling Wilburys, and Unity of Green Pastures.
Construction of embassies with The Embassy has commenced. Completion expected .
The Forest contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in The Forest
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, The Forest is ranked 8,753rd in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Alfredo Stroessner||Father Knows Best State||“Alfredo Stroessner”|
|2.||The Empire of The Oaks Card Collector||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Oaks”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Canis lupus||Democratic Socialists||“Take care of the earth and it will take care of you.”|
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Canis lupus proposed constructing embassies with Embassylandia.
- : The Kingdom of Canis lupus agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Republic of Brontosaurus of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Embassylandia of the region Embassylandia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The Forest.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Forest.
- : Embassy cancelled between Maablo community and The Forest.
- : The Republic of Cyberocrat-015 of the region Maablo community ordered the closure of its embassy in The Forest.
- : Utilitarian union ceased to exist.
The Forest Regional Message Board
Welcome to The Forest! We are not a very active region but if you are looking for a peaceful and quiet region to be in then this is the perfect place for you. I hope you find yourself at home here and if you have any questions, feel free to message me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can!
Hey Canis lupus, have you seen this TED lecture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un2yBgIAxYs&t=798s
I'm very impressed that they were able to gather evidence of tree-to-tree communication, but it is disappointing to hear that old-growth logging is still prevalent in Canada. What I found most interesting was how parent trees were able to recognize and interact with their kin differently - it really goes to show how oblivious humanity is toward the sentience of other organisms...
I'm trying to break the top 100 for biggest trout fishing sector... I'm at 100th place right now
Canis lupus and Utilitarian union
It was a really interesting video. Thanks for sharing!
Well, I've been trying to open embassies with other regions but it seems that a lot of regions either won't respond or reject the request. I'll look into it once I have some time.
For the regions that reject us, it may be because we are small and/or inactive. I assume many of the regions that dont respond are inactive.