WA Delegate: The Parrot Excommunigate of Libertanny (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: the Pacific, Balder, 10000 Islands, the West Pacific, the Rejected Realms, the South Pacific, The North Pacific, Osiris, Lazarus, NationStates, Hyrule, The Sands, Europeia, Wintercrest, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Eientei Gensokyo, and 11 others.Slatos, Thaecia, PacificCon, Warzone PacificCon, The Union of Democratic States, Warzone Africa, Social Liberal Union, Frozen Circle, The Free Nations Region, The Kingdom of Great Britain, and Late Nite Festival.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Feeder, Founderless, Gargantuan, General Assembly, Map, Multi-Species, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, and 2 others.Role Player, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in The East Pacific
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, The East Pacific is ranked 13,366th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Empire of Halyn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Carpe Diem”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of Klano||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Alea jacta est”|
|3.||The Isolated Beauty of Pacific Islands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Born from the Fire of Earths Core”|
|4.||The Watching Green Eyes of Todds Diplomat||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Todd McClouds's diplomat for regions abroad!”|
|5.||The Republic of Alarm||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Watch out”|
|6.||The Protectorate of General you||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I mean you, but not specifically”|
|7.||The Republic of Gerrit W A van Diest-de Hoogh||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gerrit Willem Adriaan van Diest-de Hoogh”|
|8.||The Federation of Meowtravgrad||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meow meow meow meow meow”|
|9.||The Anti-Malware Software of Windows Defender||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|10.||The Kingdom of Ylyth||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Eternal beacon of light.”|
Recent polls: “CYOA: A Question of Faith, Part III (Finale)” • “CYOA: A Question of Faith, Part II” • “CYOA: A Question of Faith, Part I”
- : The Republic of GerFarm5 was founded.
- : The Dominion of Disphasia was founded.
- : The Empire of Ostrerreicch departed this region for The Holy Roman Imperial Confederation.
- : The Empire of Ostrerreicch was founded.
- : The Grand Duchy of Ostbessarabia was founded.
- : The Grand Duchy of Osstrussland was founded.
- : The Kingdom of Bohhmen was founded.
- : The Armed Republic of Balls Nuts Even was founded.
- : The Dominion of Gorgaolah departed this region for Los Santos.
- : The Dominion of Gorgaolah was founded.
The East Pacific Regional Message Board
You built an artificial island in just one day?
Banned for Godmodding.
Read this if you want to find out how TEP works:
Here are your first steps
Join the WA: page=un
Endorse Libertanny our delegate and leader
Endorse me if u feel like it
Look at the play maps we have:
But wait.. there's more!
If u're pedantic and want a LOT MORE information this will satisfy your party-pooping cravings:
Here's a general guide to the nature of each map, and what you'll experience if u join
Urth is very slow and on the TEP forums, which is a separate site
Valsora is old and slow but if you want to be sure to have a long game life for your nation, it's the ticket. It also has the most war, usually
Windsor is somewhat like a text version of Civikization 5. Economics, diplomacy and politics is more in depth than Valsora, and war isn't as frequent
Courisia is an older version of Windsor
Other than these, you can answer the issues that pop up. Depending on your answers, your nation's stats change and the kind of fictional country you want to build is modified
Note that NS issues are not that serious. You can answer an issue seriously and get ridiculous results. Just take it as a joke, chuckle and continue answering : )
The other things people do are:
1. create worlds (history, religion, technology, civilizations, etc) for your fictional nation and states, cities and people
2. create national or region flags, emblems, countryballs, anthems, poetry, comics or art that's related to your imagined nations
3. create short stories, longer stories
4. create a map
5. make jokes and troll people (my job! MINE!)
6. worship the Lord of the Blessed Corn and be forever enriched with popcorn
Here are the 5 cardinal rules:
1. Don't triple post (posting 3 times in a row). Double posting is okay, but not recommended. After you make a post, do check the RMB (the place where you're reading this) and wait for someone else to post. Then make your next post
2a. No advertisements for regions. This region is TEP, and we use the [region][/region] tag like The East Pacific. To be on the safe side, don't link to any regions.
2b. No advertising for sites. You can post imgur images or Youtube links and so on, but don't go 'Oh, this site is awesome! You have to join' and then link us to your uncle's fairly-illegal questionably-human-rights-violating sweatshop
3. Don't directly insult people or seriously troll to truly hurt or offend people. Trolling should be done in a fun, joking manner (if you want to know more, sign up for my Trolling 101 class on Udemy)
4. Don't spam with meaningless posts. Example include but are not exclusive to:
a. Foreign languages without translation
b. A bunch of emojis
c. A bunch of ASCII art or Lennies (sniff)
d. Single or double meaningless words
e. Any kind of copypasta
f. Dots or 'bump'
5. Don't make sexual references of any kind. You will find some very slight pg-13ish material here and there, but please watch the RMB for a week before figuring out where the line is.
If you follow these simple rules, you'll have lots of time to learn rest as u go. Have fun!
hey republica i made a list of who has the biggest military,
you are super high up just saying on Windsor...
i know, i'm not in discord, so i can't have nothing but a miserable group of volunteers in aldenbourg