by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Communist Movement RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Workers Democracy of Socialist Democratic Republic Romania

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,045th Most Secular: 2,176th Most Cultured: 2,530th
World Factbook Entry

Still in process


Tags: Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Fascist, Communist, Defender, Democratic, Egalitarian, Independent, Industrial, Minuscule, National Sovereigntist, Pacifist, Patriarchal, and 5 others.Social, Socialist, Theocratic, Totalitarian, and World Assembly.

The Communist Movement contains 3 nations.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Valuable International Artwork in The Communist Movement

Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.

As a region, The Communist Movement is ranked 1,045th in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Republic of Guy 11Father Knows Best State“Get served”
2.The Soviet Socialist Republic of Eastern JapanFather Knows Best State“Dai-tōa Shin-chitsujo Kensetsu”
3.The Republic of Tanavar A-6Inoffensive Centrist Democracy“Strength Through Compliance”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Communist Movement Regional Message Board

The newsstand wrote:Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.

If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.

Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.

We would like to keep it opened, if you wish to close embassy
it`s nothing bad.
We will never forget you comrades!
Thank you too

Post by The defender of the order suppressed by Socialist Democratic Republic Romania.

The defender of the order

just letting you know, i disagree with your system of government.

The defender of the order wrote:just letting you know, i disagree with your system of government.

There is only 1 THING
i like about fascism that i adopted for my country
Nationalism
That`s it
i am a national communist

Post by Olivatopia suppressed by Socialist Democratic Republic Romania.

   I mean every country in this region has crime through the rough, your nations' environment wiped-out, organized crime rampant even controlling big chunks of all of your nation's economy so sad to see the worker's dream fail so hard that they're living with the punishments of their own consequences~
Huey Tlatoani Ramses

Japanese ronald mc donald

Olivatopia wrote:   I mean every country in this region has crime through the rough, your nations' environment wiped-out, organized crime rampant even controlling big chunks of all of your nation's economy so sad to see the worker's dream fail so hard that they're living with the punishments of their own consequences~
Huey Tlatoani Ramses

my crime is 1.38 literally lower than you
why do i need enviroment when i can have factories?
Romania is a glorious nation, led by it`s supreme general!
You are just mad of our great succses in the CU!

Japanese ronald mc donald

Post by Olivatopia suppressed by Socialist Democratic Republic Romania.

Socialist Democratic Republic Romania wrote:
my crime is 1.38 literally lower than you
why do i need enviroment when i can have factories?
Romania is a glorious nation, led by it`s supreme general!
You are just mad of our great succses in the CU!

     Why I would be mad over the quote "success" of your nation, half of your country's economy is run by Organized Crime,  most people in your country disappear, dying from cancer and you call that success? Your nation's children are breathing in toxic air, swimming in polluted water, I hardly call that success~
Huey Tlatoani Ramses

Olivatopia wrote:     Why I would be mad over the quote "success" of your nation, half of your country's economy is run by Organized Crime,  most people in your country disappear, dying from cancer and you call that success? Your nation's children are breathing in toxic air, swimming in polluted water, I hardly call that success~
Huey Tlatoani Ramses

You are the enemy of the people

Post by Cat080 suppressed by Socialist Democratic Republic Romania.

Welcome to the [color=red]Communist Movement[/color]!

Workers of the world unite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_8HdETc0c [color=red]Regional Anthem[/color]

[hr]Please endorse the regional leader!
[hr]All western propaganda will be stopped.
[hr][color=#FF0000]https://discord.gg/q3tWm29 Please join our official Discord server! [/color] [hr][color=#FF0000]Please take a look at the Constitution![/color]
[hr]Please join the map!
[hr]Please apply citizenship!
[hr]Motto: [color=red]"Workers of the world unite!"[/color]

Notice: We [color=red]DO NOT[/color] support Capitalism or Fascism, so any nations of the sort will be ejected and banned!

(sorry)

Post by Bad Witch 10 suppressed by Socialist Democratic Republic Romania.

Welcome to the [color=red]Communist Movement[/color]!

Workers of the world unite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_8HdETc0c [color=red]Regional Anthem[/color]

[hr]Please endorse the regional leader!
[hr]"The People are the true masters, and will always be masters of their land of their riches of the country!" -Constantin Rotaru, beloved leader of the DSSR
[hr][color=#FF0000]https://discord.gg/q3tWm29 Please join our official Discord server! [/color] [hr][color=#FF0000]Please take a look at the Constitution![/color]
[hr]Please join the map!
[hr]Please apply citizenship!
[hr]Motto: [color=red]"Workers of the world unite!"[/color]

Notice: We [color=red]DO NOT[/color] support Capitalism or Fascism, so any nations of the sort will be ejected and banned!

Forum View

Advertisement