WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Theocracy of Glen Ellyn
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in The Christian Space Empire
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, The Christian Space Empire is ranked 20,784th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Viscount-78||Anarchy||“Hello”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Sisthot 79||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Eekum Bokum”|
|3.||The Republic of IWCA 057||Democratic Socialists||“Mission Accomplished”|
|4.||The Republic of Dark is a bottom||Democratic Socialists||“From Many, One”|
|5.||The Republic of Crown 22||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“GK”|
|6.||The Dominion of Not Frenchy 93||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mostly Harmless”|
|7.||The Republic of Obama Moment 13||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“OBAMA MOMENT”|
|8.||The Republic of Scalding Spring||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“...”|
|9.||The Republic of Cyberocrat-134||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Down with Humans”|
|10.||The Jingoistic States of Broustan113||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For Godsinia and Thaempire”|
- : The Republic of Ioke 95 departed this region for The Ecumenical Heirarchy.
- : The Federation of Neighbourhood Watchers departed this region for The Ecumenical Heirarchy.
- : The Republic of Allegheny 63 departed this region for The Ecumenical Heirarchy.
- : The Republic of Ioke 95 arrived from World Pirates Alliance.
- : The Federation of Neighbourhood Watchers arrived from World Pirates Alliance.
- : The Republic of Allegheny 63 arrived from Far North Alliance.
- : The Republic of Cwh68 departed this region for Crestwood Heights.
- : The Republic of Obama Moment 13 established the region's flag.
- : The Republic of Obama Moment 13 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Republic of Daesehlyderopia departed this region for Exception.
The Christian Space Empire Regional Message Board
Looks like the 8th metal monolith is in El Reno, OK! Quite exciting ; )
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Liliarchy The Mean? I thought not. It’s not a story The Black Hawks would tell you. It’s a Lily legend. Liliarchy was a Supreme Commander of Lily, so powerful and so wise he could use the Update to influence the puppets to create tags… He had such a knowledge of update that he could even keep the tags he cared about from being detagged. Koru and 4square are pathways to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so fast… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his tags, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his supreme command everything he knew, then his activity killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save tags from death, but not himself.
Baby shark doodoododododo