by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Anti Fascism Alliances RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The BIDEN WON THE 2020 ELECTION of The Anti Fascism Alliances

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Income Equality: 1,846th Most Pacifist: 2,433rd Most Authoritarian: 2,575th
World Factbook Entry

Wasup to my region, The Anti Fascism Alliances called TAFA for short. We are a dedicated group of raiders working to keep the

fascists OUT. Because as we all know like coronavirus, fascism is a disease with no cure. The only way to stop it's spread is to socially distance from

them as soon as you see it and report it to us

Current Orders

None

The Rules:

1. NO FASCISM. That is why we raid. We raid fascism

2. Don't feed any trolls or spammers and abide by NationStates Rules

3. If we raided your region, we did it for a reason. Don't come to me and ask me to stop raiding your region if you are still going to be fascist

Enlist in the army



Embassies: TAFA Army, Assembly of Autocratic Nations, Fredonia, THE NEWS, Lasagna, Mercenaries R Us, Anti Fairy Pact, The Wooloo Pact, The Slide Countries, Gypsy Lands, Reddit, Just relax, The Great Universe, Austria and Hungary, Osakaland, Sunny days sunny cloud, and 44 others.Piper Forces, Piper Headquarters, Piperscandavia Pact, Right to Life, Peaceful Solitude, The putnan empire of nations, Traveling Wilburys, The DankLeft Commune, Katanar, Raxus Empire, Edmundian Empire, The Tavern, KAISERREICH, Lisseum, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Laraniem, Cheddar, Codex Ylvus, Weffle, Chicken overlords, The Bar on the corner of every region, Altay, Strawberryfield, The Greens, The Illuminati, The Allied Communes of The Black Savanna, The Wooloo Kingdom, sus, Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom, Amalgamated Federation, The Alliance of Eros, U N I O N, The Astrogarth Region, The Leftist Hype House, Gay, The Snakes, Cattle, Soviet Republic, Independence Hill, New International, The Anti Fascist Protection Unit, The Embassy, LIFE PUPPETS, and United Islamic Association.

Construction of embassies with Institute of Cellulose has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Eco-Friendly, General Assembly, Invader, LGBT, Minuscule, Security Council, and World Assembly.

The Anti Fascism Alliances contains 3 nations.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Wealthy Incomes in The Anti Fascism Alliances

The World Census studied the spending power of the richest 10% of citizens in each nation.

As a region, The Anti Fascism Alliances is ranked 24,316th in the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The BIDEN WON THE 2020 ELECTION of The Anti Fascism AlliancesPsychotic Dictatorship“MAY FASCISM FALL”
2.The Most Serene Republic of ZelabeaScandinavian Liberal Paradise“By The People For The People”
3.The I don't care of PansexualityLeft-wing Utopia“LGBTQ+ Rights!”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Anti Fascism Alliances Regional Message Board

Hi, Friends
You're probably wondering why you are in our super duper cool military organization, Well because we are friends but what do they say "You scratch my Back, I scratch yours." so please put your puppets in The Anti Fascist Protection Unit Your region has been especially co-operative and on board with being anti Fascist. So what do you say let's give what to them fashies!

From Southern and Northern Caledonia General Secretary of Bunkers and Icepicks

Sebtopia 4 wrote:Hi, Friends
You're probably wondering why you are in our super duper cool military organization, Well because we are friends but what do they say "You scratch my Back, I scratch yours." so please put your puppets in The Anti Fascist Protection Unit Your region has been especially co-operative and on board with being anti Fascist. So what do you say let's give what to them fashies!

From Southern and Northern Caledonia General Secretary of Bunkers and Icepicks

Will do (later)

Havent been here in a long time

Eyyy I'm back from my break from NationStates.

Pansexuality wrote:Eyyy I'm back from my break from NationStates.

Hi!!!!

The Left Wing Federation wrote:yay embassies!

Hello!!!!!

Congrats on establishing regional embassies with LIFE PUPPETS. A gargantuan Puppet Storage. I hope that our two regions can co-exist and have great relations with one another.

Venusian Venera wrote:Congrats on establishing regional embassies with LIFE PUPPETS. A gargantuan Puppet Storage. I hope that our two regions can co-exist and have great relations with one another.

Likewise.

Haven't been here in a while, dropping in to say hi~!

Rxcn wrote:Haven't been here in a while, dropping in to say hi~!

hey

Forum View

Advertisement