WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nightclub of CBS Studio 52
Last WA Update:
The 1970s contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Armed in The 1970s
World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of deadly weapons per citizen.
As a region, The 1970s is ranked 6,258th in the world for Most Armed.
|1.||The Nightclub of CBS Studio 52||Anarchy||“I'm your boogieman.”|
|2.||The Raw Power of The Ramones||Left-wing Utopia||“They're formin' in a straight line...”|
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Ian Kemble of the region BCHS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of CoLoNiAl DeFeNsE of the region LIFE PUPPETS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of Worms Republic of the region Krasnaya proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The 1970s.
- : Spike wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The 1970s.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Wymondham Go Clock 5 departed this region for TSGAIN of Rayzonia.
- : The Republic of Wymondham Go Clock 5 arrived from Republic of Kenya.
- : The Sinister Seance of Atomic Blondie departed this region for Forest.
The 1970s Regional Message Board
The hell happened? Kinda dead, this region is.
Cats are apparently not funky enough.
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.
Seems this region is dead,
It is a bummer, my man.
Looks like we're in the same boat. Care for a drink? I got a box of Budweisers in the trunk of my Crown Vic.
A 1987 Crown Vic pulls up. Out hops Eripolis, listening to "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson on a Walkman.
I got booze for days in the car. Help yourself.
And I launched a rover to Mars in a Saturn V. Only problem is the rover just vanished on Mars's surface, so I loaded a quicksave and went to Phobos instead. (In Spaceflight Simulator. Stock KSP keeps crashing on me, so no mods, and especially no RSS)