WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Free Land of The Television
Last WA Update:
Television contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Television
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Television is ranked 4,716th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Protectorate of Think of the children||Authoritarian Democracy||“Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children”|
|2.||The Endless Programming of My Television||Corporate Bordello||“T.V.”|
|3.||The Free Land of The Television||New York Times Democracy||“T.V.”|
- : The Republic of Outpost II departed this region for Reefer.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Television.
- : The Sparkly Gaydian Angelship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Television.
- : The Protectorate of Think of the children arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Outpost II arrived from Syndicate.
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Endless Programming of My Television arrived from The Pacific.
- : Southern kamrenland ceased to exist.
- : Southern kamrenland arrived from The federation of united territories.
- : The Matriarchy of Ukyo Kuonji of the region Union of lardy nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
Television Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.