WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The People's Senate of Great Tarsia
Last WA Update:
Tarsia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Tarsia
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, Tarsia is ranked 5,931st in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The People's Senate of Great Tarsia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Inexorable”|
- : Embassy established between Imperial Socialist States and Tarsia.
- : The People's Senate of Great Tarsia agreed to construct embassies with Imperial Socialist States.
- : The Empire of Imperia-Germanica of the region Imperial Socialist States proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy II and Tarsia.
- : The United States of The New Ambassadors Reception of the region The Embassy II agreed to construct embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Yet Another Region and Tarsia.
- : The People's Senate of Great Tarsia rejected Great Chuliu Empire's request for regional embassies.
- : The Armed Republic of Yaluna of the region Great Chuliu Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Senate of Great Tarsia proposed constructing embassies with The Embassy II.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and Tarsia.
Tarsia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.