WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
States of Xaria is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in States of Xaria
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, States of Xaria is ranked 1,082nd in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Die Humanisten||Democratic Socialists||“Evolutionary Secularistic Humanism”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and States of Xaria.
- : The Sparkly Gaydian Angelship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in States of Xaria.
- : The Hamlet of Brinckerhoff of the region Battleship proposed constructing embassies.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Ave nocturnes ceased to exist.
- : The Transit Authority of Busmaster-General of the region Bus Stop proposed constructing embassies.
- : Ursa majora ceased to exist.
- : Uroborustan ceased to exist.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands cancelled the closure of its embassy in States of Xaria.
- : The Rogue Nation of Terran Gaurd11 of the region Gypsy Lands ordered the closure of its embassy in States of Xaria.
States of Xaria Regional Message Board
It says that I have 0 infected lol
Yes, that's only because we cured you multiple times.
How do I help cure you guys?
There are no other options on the infection board
I do man I don't see any buttons lmao
Can you send a screenshot in xaria
In case anyone else is wondering, first you go to your own page and click the red biohazard tab (just below and to the right of your Civil Rights/Economy/Political Freedom ranks.
You then choose one of three areas to research, and each "cycle" (about 30 minutes I believe) you get more progress on your weapon (cure missiles, strike squads, or zombie hordes). You research new levels of each, but you have unlimited of them once you research them (and you can have multiple types of weapons unlocked).
Two restrictions: you can only fire a weapon every 20 seconds, and you can't fire for like a few minutes after you've been hit with a weapon.
Anyone need some help?
My missile is ready
we've eliminated all the zombies
unless you want to reinvite artoquas and have to deal with a huge zombie invasion no need