WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Somethingelse is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Law Enforcement in Somethingelse
World Census interns were framed for minor crimes in order to measure the response times, effectiveness, and amount of firepower deployed by the law enforcement agencies of different nations.
As a region, Somethingelse is ranked 11,481st in the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
|1.||The Nation Exited Free Canguta of Yennagatal||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Furballlandian People Allowed!”|
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and Somethingelse.
- : The Royal Federation of The Supreme nation of matheo of the region Matheo proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Sail Nation Travellers of the region The Embassy agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Nation Exited Free Canguta of Yennagatal proposed constructing embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Yet another region and Somethingelse.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Somethingelse.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Somethingelse.
- : The Nation Exited Free Canguta of Yennagatal password-protected the region.
- : The Republic of Cwh5 departed this region for Crestwood Heights.
Somethingelse Regional Message Board
This region is pretty cool. It really is something else :D