by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Sceniverse RMB

WA Delegate: The Second Federal Republic of Scenixia (elected )

Founder: The Second Federal Republic of Scenixia

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 148th Most Nations: 958th Most Valuable International Artwork: 991st+3
Most Influential: 2,179th Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 2,212th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 2,500th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome! This region exists within a universe known as "Sceniverse" where the earth is different, the solar system is different and much more.

Don't forget to endorse the WA Delegate Scenixia, the Vice Delegate Schrebia and the Content Moderator Dukradi in support of the Mods and to further our world stage, it would be very appreciated 👍

We sometimes do polls for fun, some are political.

We also have a discord server for nation rp here: https://discord.gg/UQDDRK5qnj

Anyone can join, we're chill people and hope you enjoy it here gamers :)


Embassies: Gypsy Lands and Giovanniland.

Tags: Casual, Medium, Neutral, Silly, and Social.

Sceniverse contains 18 nations, the 958th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Fattest Citizens in Sceniverse

World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."

As a region, Sceniverse is ranked 13,144th in the world for Fattest Citizens.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Free Market Territories of NorsetopiaCorporate Bordello“With Hard work comes many riches”
2.The Oppressed Peoples of Helluva LandIron Fist Consumerists“When you feel no pain, you are nothing.”
3.The Protectorate of British Mandate of TransvaalFather Knows Best State“So little done, so much to do.”
4.The Federation of United Socialist Republic of WorkersDemocratic Socialists“Strength Through Compliance”
5.The Republic of BluBloxiaMoralistic Democracy“Work, Morality and National Soverignty.”
6.The People's Republic of BrigantecaCorrupt Dictatorship“Workers United Against Fascist Pigs”
7.The Community of Kurdish PeoplesLeft-wing Utopia“Give us Anarchy or give us a Bullet to the head”
8.The Democratic Republic of JakalandCivil Rights Lovefest“The wellbeing of others and their Liberty is priority”
9.The Community of CherubbLiberal Democratic Socialists“Be good, be Faithful”
10.The Empire of CoelaniaFather Knows Best State“Blub Blub”
12»

Regional Happenings

More...

Sceniverse Regional Message Board

IT'S MFIN' REPUBLICAN DAY!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎆🎆🎉🎉🎉😎🍻😎🎉🎉🎉🎉

(

Republican day is a day where Scenixians celebrate the establishment of the Federal Republic and the overthrowing of the Monarchy, and has been celebrated by the vast majority of Citizens every year on April 15th since 1856.

It is celebrated with the use of fireworks which symbolises the demolition of the Monarchs Palace. Then a "Soomanth" (translated to "Sweetman" which is basically a piņata) which is dressed as a medieval king is placed in the ground where people get sticks and beat the Soomanth until sweets come out.

Food which is eaten on this day consists of steak sandwiches, sweet rasin bread and fried sheep liver which was the food that was eaten on the first night of the Republic in celebration. Citizens also tend to get drunk on Republican day, pubs and inns are the busiest on Republican day than any other throughout the year.

Read factbook

)

Scenixia wrote:IT'S MFIN' REPUBLICAN DAY!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎆🎆🎉🎉🎉😎🍻😎🎉🎉🎉🎉

(

Republican day is a day where Scenixians celebrate the establishment of the Federal Republic and the overthrowing of the Monarchy, and has been celebrated by the vast majority of Citizens every year on April 15th since 1856.

It is celebrated with the use of fireworks which symbolises the demolition of the Monarchs Palace. Then a "Soomanth" (translated to "Sweetman" which is basically a piņata) which is dressed as a medieval king is placed in the ground where people get sticks and beat the Soomanth until sweets come out.

Food which is eaten on this day consists of steak sandwiches, sweet rasin bread and fried sheep liver which was the food that was eaten on the first night of the Republic in celebration. Citizens also tend to get drunk on Republican day, pubs and inns are the busiest on Republican day than any other throughout the year.

Read factbook

)

Gross, long live the king

Dukradi wrote:Gross, long live the king

Bro you posted cringe

Scenixia wrote:Bro you posted cringe

clearly the definition of cringe has expanded to include objectively based things

Dukradi wrote:clearly the definition of cringe has expanded to include objectively based things

kinda cringe innit bruv

The Sentient Marshmellow wrote:kinda cringe innit bruv

>is a yank

Dukradi wrote:clearly the definition of cringe has expanded to include objectively based things

No

Scenixia wrote:No

weird way of spelling yes

hmmm yes

Schrebia wrote:hmmm yes

Cringe

Forum View

Advertisement