by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Sanctum RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Holy and Divine Founder of As it was

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Largest Black Market: 584th Most Rebellious Youth: 622nd Most Advanced Public Transport: 650th+30
Most Cheerful Citizens: 749th Most Cultured: 754th Most Advanced Public Education: 901st Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 1,027th Nudest: 1,040th Most Devout: 1,057th Largest Welfare Programs: 1,104th Most Advanced Defense Forces: 1,141st Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 1,258th Nicest Citizens: 1,267th Most Subsidized Industry: 1,343rd Largest Governments: 1,383rd Most Inclusive: 1,412th Highest Economic Output: 1,507th Largest Publishing Industry: 1,701st Lowest Crime Rates: 1,800th Most Secular: 1,804th Most Corrupt Governments: 1,839th Smartest Citizens: 1,901st Healthiest Citizens: 1,909th Highest Average Incomes: 1,914th Most Beautiful Environments: 1,969th Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,997th Most Compassionate Citizens: 2,020th Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 2,060th Highest Poor Incomes: 2,214th Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 2,318th Highest Average Tax Rates: 2,321st Largest Information Technology Sector: 2,389th Most Developed: 2,449th
World Factbook Entry

First founded in 2003. Back when this game was a game to be played.

This is a place of protection and rebirth. Not a place for sycophantic heathen self promulgating their hate based social gaming.
This may indeed prove to be a place of return and resurrection for the players that remember. The ones that recall. The ones that
remain.

All "Blacklist" Victims are welcome, as long as standards of conduct are maintained.

There is no discord, or forums. We serve in different ways here. Come, or do not.



  1. 2

    The White List Campaign (Updated 8-31-20)

    BulletinCampaign by Twins of Hearts . 44 reads.

  2. 3

    Sanctum Foreign Relations

    BulletinPolicy by Riftanity . 465 reads.

  3. 6

    Sanctum Overview

    BulletinOpinion by Riftanity . 497 reads.

Embassies: Ile de France, The Military Base, The Wolf Clan, The Region Of Gargery, RAMS, The Galimulator Union, Ademari Clan, Hollow Point, Olgienslavia, Codex Ylvus, The Illuminati, and The Great Universe.

Tags: Anarchist, Defender, Independent, Invader, and Minuscule.

Sanctum contains 4 nations.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Valuable International Artwork in Sanctum

Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.

As a region, Sanctum is ranked 1,997th in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The White List Promulgationist of Twins of HeartsMoralistic Democracy“Nulla poena sine lege”
2.The Not Yet Ded Lad of USHALLNOTPASSCivil Rights Lovefest“Too Damn Froody.”
3.The Holy and Divine Founder of As it wasInoffensive Centrist Democracy“The winds that ride on the high tide whistle a melody”
4.The United Socialist States of BlacklisterDemocratic Socialists“Maybe swearing will help?”

Regional Happenings

More...

Sanctum Regional Message Board

USHALLNOTPASS wrote:what happened?

Those who know are mostly party to hate based blindness to the facts, believing information from a troll nation. However getting into specifics may cause me to be reported to moderation so I will go no further.

Twins of Hearts wrote:Those who know are mostly party to hate based blindness to the facts, believing information from a troll nation. However getting into specifics may cause me to be reported to moderation so I will go no further.

certified ungamer moment

USHALLNOTPASS wrote:certified ungamer moment

If I call out the lying nation that smears my good name, they spam moderation. If I hint too strongly at the group of nations that supported, promoted and spread the lie, and in fact added to it in an attempt to get me to over-react, then several will spam moderation with complaints. No, I would rather be cursed by you in millennial-speak than have 16 years of gaming on this website deleted.

Distorted perceptions are the problem, created by baseless lies, and the solution is an evaluation of evidence and a conclusion that is truthful.

Twins of Hearts wrote:If I call out the lying nation that smears my good name, they spam moderation. If I hint too strongly at the group of nations that supported, promoted and spread the lie, and in fact added to it in an attempt to get me to over-react, then several will spam moderation with complaints. No, I would rather be cursed by you in millennial-speak than have 16 years of gaming on this website deleted.

Distorted perceptions are the problem, created by baseless lies, and the solution is an evaluation of evidence and a conclusion that is truthful.

Yes, refusing to be baited is good and also refusing to go away until truth wins out is also necessary.

All things out, as they say.

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you as well!

I wonder if it will snow in DC on Wendesday?

Twins of Hearts wrote:I wonder if it will snow in DC on Wendesday?

Bernie sure as hell thought so! He saw all the snowflakes whirling and twirling and he wanted none of that!

As it was wrote:Bernie sure as hell thought so! He saw all the snowflakes whirling and twirling and he wanted none of that!

He pretty much started the snowflake movement.

I have been told I am found by most players to be abrasive.

I strive for honesty in all I say and do, if some people or their agenda are offended or put in a predicament due to honesty than I suppose I should be shunned thoroughly.

However, if there is room for different perspectives and attitudes that I would submit that those who speak ill of me do so out of malice for my positions vs out of my being malicious in se.

Forum View

Advertisement