WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus
Last WA Update:
Raxus is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in Raxus
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, Raxus is ranked 11,105th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Empire of Sargacian Elite Infantry 2||Capitalist Paradise||“500”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Raxus.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Raxus.
- : Embassy established between Raxus and Albosiac.
- : The Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus agreed to construct embassies with Albosiac.
- : The Ꞃķᵹꝺécꞇ of Deacarsia of the region Albosiac proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Reclaimed Empire of Sovereign Rost Dreadnorramus of the region Raxulan Empire cancelled the closure of its embassy in Raxus.
- : The Reclaimed Empire of Sovereign Rost Dreadnorramus of the region Raxulan Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in Raxus.
- : The Republic of Karntium of the region Karntium proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus altered the region's flag.
- : The Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus updated the World Factbook entry.
Raxus Regional Message Board
Last night I made an interesting discovery.
I was looking at the WFE for The Yellow Empire and I noticed the link to their Discord server, (not sure why) but I decided to click it, guess who it's from?
Why non other then our "esteemed" Secretary General himself, Kuriko.
Now it might not be his puppet that's in control of The Yellow Empire since the WFE could simply be some sort of a stalk, copy and paste WFE that they created.
Or it is his puppet that is in control of The Yellow Empire.
Interesting that some of my enemies
"It is 12 years before the beginning of the War of Acquisition. The Kingdom if Lanier is ruled by a corrupt King and oppressive aristocracy. Few ever rise above the station they are born to.
Those who refuse to accept the limitations placed on them by society become a new breed of outlaw, using the still nascent warship technologies of the day to carve out a destiny for themselves in the lawless skies.
It is a brutal, violent, and often short life. The life of an Airship Pirate.
And the most brutal and violent of them all was the notorious Edward the Bloody."
Man I hate this world.
People don't attack me because I'm right, or wrong, but because I am different.
Light rule policy requirments:
Recognize the supremacy of the Empire,
Supply troops during a war,
Otherwise, go crazy.