WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Katanar, New Reich of Bunicken, The Freedom Realm, Reality, Ninjago, The Great Universe, Lardyland, Raxus puppet storage, Eastern Australia, The Great Yellow Empire, Fourth German Reich, German Westphalia, Raxus, Separatist Alliance, Racoonist Confederation, The Raxus Empire, and 114 others.Friendly Clouds, Separatist Empire, Iron Front, United Christian Empires of the West, United Christian Empires of the East, The Raxulan Empire, New Western Atlantic, Worldwide british empire, Imperii Raxulan, The West Coast, Kingdom of West Sayville, The Holy Roman Imperial Confederation, Norden, Jerusalem, The Embassy, Fredonia, Albosiac, Turkic Union, Galactic Empire, Allied Conservative States, The Grand Republicss, New Cambridgeshire, Oneid, The Greater Imperial Union, The New Galactic Empire, The First French Empire, Imperial Galactic Empire, The Great Monarchical Nations, Warzone Raxulan, German austria, German luxembourg, Union of Nationalists, Organization of United Sovereign States, The Roleplay Chessboard, Solid Kingdom, The Democratic Union, The Hellcatian Universe, Arconian Empire, The Reich, Riskia, RAMS, Altay, Celestian Prosperity Sphere, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Slide Countries, Imperial War Invaders, The Monarchy alliance, Latinoamerica Libre, The Redlands, Melayu Archipelago, Ancient, Glorious Swampland, Reminated Euromean Republic, The United World, Christian Nations Union, Khuzifenq, League of Sovereign Nations, Indonesia, Wanderlust, The Wooloo Pact, Katzen, Raxus Tribus, Dolokhovist Union, Grave yard, THE NEWS, Old Zealand, Edmundian Empire, The Galactic Vanguard Empire, Yamato, Greater Cyngland, The Alliance of North American Nations, Traveling Wilburys, Raxus Empire, NationState Monarchists, The Moderate Alliance, Nordic Lands, The Seventh Reich, Genua, The Cretanja Queendom, United League of Nations, The Commonwealth of Crowns, NationStates Right Wing, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Fourth Inquisitorial Mandate, The Region Of Gargery, Magdala, The holy lands of sauce, Zentari, The Empire of Ironstark, The New Habsburg, Mercenaries R Us, Lasagna, Libertatem, Empire Overlords, Kallipolis, Weffle, Antico of Raxus, Arvadia, Rhi gion, The Unitary State of Dolokhia, The Dark Swords, United States of America, Southern Africa, The United Armies, The Anti Fascism Alliances, New Saxony, Treciene, The Heirs of Rome, Krasnaya, Pecan Sandies, Radical Feminist Alliance, roman league, Raxula, and The Cult of PCHS.
The embassy with Genua is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Raxulan Empire
World Census agents tested the sharpness of household objects, the softness of children's play equipment, and the survival rate of people taking late walks to determine how safe each nation is to visit.
As a region, Raxulan Empire is ranked 21,535th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Bannorn of Vasaya||New York Times Democracy||“Azantys Kēlio Rȳbas”|
|2.||The Empire of Raxus legion 1||Capitalist Paradise||“Raxus!”|
|3.||The Empire of Raxus legion 2||Capitalist Paradise||“Raxus!”|
|4.||The Empire of Raxus legion 3||Capitalist Paradise||“Raxus!”|
|5.||The Empire of Raxus legion 4||Capitalist Paradise||“Raxus!”|
|6.||The Empire of Raxus legion 5||Capitalist Paradise||“Raxus!”|
|7.||The Empire of Raxus legion 6||Capitalist Paradise||“Raxus!”|
|8.||The Empire of Raxus legion 7||Capitalist Paradise||“Raxus!”|
|9.||The Empire of Raxus legion 8||Capitalist Paradise||“Raxus!”|
|10.||The Empire of Raxus legion 9||Capitalist Paradise||“Raxus!”|
- : The Raxulan Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus ordered the closure of embassies between Raxulan Empire and Genua.
- : The Raxulan Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus departed this region for Raxula.
- : The Raxulan Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus arrived from Raxula.
- : The Empire of RIS Mithridates VI departed this region for New Reich of Bunicken.
- : The Empire of RIS Mithridates VI arrived from The Dark Swords.
- : The Empire of RIS Mithridates VI departed this region for The Raxulan Empire.
- : The Empire of RIS Mithridates VI arrived from The Supreme Holy Roman Empire.
- : Embassy cancelled between Eastern Europe and Raxulan Empire.
- : Embassy cancelled between United galactic federation and Raxulan Empire.
- : The Wandering Defender of Gecko Kriopia of the region Magdala cancelled the closure of its embassy in Raxulan Empire.
Raxulan Empire Regional Message Board
King Verctorix Cyranzit (Verk-tohr-Iks Kyr-Anz-It) the Red
To get a quick rundown of the Ruhreti
people in the current day, consut this factbook: nation=christenmark/detail=factbook/id=1241203
In the year 1011 AD, the First Ruhridian Nation formed within the Holy Roman Empire. The nation was Lead by the Great King Verctorix Cyranzit of the City, Rehad. In 1270 The City of Antioch to the south was founded as the new capital of the kingdom. This dynasty would continue for about 400 years until the expulsion of the Ruhreti from these lands to the north into the rest of the HRE.
The Ruhreti have a long history of ingenuity regarding metallurgy, armor, and weaponry, being among the first to introduce full plate armor for their knights and guards in the late 1200s and standardizing among the royal guard in the mid-1300's.
Due to the Ruhreti having the unique genetic trait of having a mutation of the MC1R gene that results in a Dominant variation of the otherwise recessive 'ginger' gene, the places that the Ruhreti ended up in while in diaspora soon would find themselves as majority ethnic Ruhridian! The Ruhreti have always been genetically distinct in their heritage and this has lead to a strong collective identity, it has also contributed to constant persecution by other peoples for their pale skin and blood-red hair. Regardless of all of that, in 1851, after the Ruhreti-Franco war, at the command of the Prussian state the Various Ruhridian kingdoms and states united as the Protected Nation of Christenmark to the west and south of the state of Prussia. By 1900, The Prussian state joined the Protected nation.
The red is the earliest borders of the Ruhridian Kingdom with the capital of Rehad.
While the majority of the nations within the Holy Roman Empire
found themselves ethnically majority Ruhridian by 1500, their were
only 75 kingdoms that had Ruhridian Monarchs.
After the assassination of the duchess of the Trans-Balkan Empire in Athens in 1909, the Gears of war began to turn. The state of Byzantium had been in a state of perpetual influence by the Balkan Empire, souring relations deeply, and was accused of aiding the group responsible for the assassination of the only heir to the imperial throne. The Empire soon declared war on Byzantium, and then the byzantine ally of the southern Slavic federation declared war on the Balkan Empire. The Polo-Baltic Kingdom joined on the side of the Balkan Empire, as they had family ties to the imperial family. Then Christenmark joined on the side of the Byzantines as they were a Christian nation. This brought the Failing French republic in, declaring war on Christenmark (The withering French Republic had already seen the secession of the region of Burgundy as a separate state, and happened to see Christenmark as the reason for its state of a downturn since the end of the Ruhreti-Franco war). Sweden had undergone civil war and was by that time still embroiled in a north/south split between the National Marxists, and the Communist Marxists, so they did not end up joining the war. The United Kingdom would later join on the side of the Ruhreti after the French began to seize British ships as 'they needed the resources and the war took priority'. Spain would eventually join on the side of France, declaring war on Christenmark. Finally, the Kingdom of Two Sicilies joined the war on the side of the Balkan Empire, seeking to unite the Italian peninsula under one nation they declared war on the state of Italy to the north. This is the domino of war declarations that ended with the formation of the Pentium-Alliance (Christenmark, Byzantium, The Southern Slavic Federation, Italy, and The United Kingdom), and the loose alliance of the Disparate Powers [the Trans-Balkan Empire, the Polo-Baltic Kingdom, France, Spain, and the Kingdom of Two Sicilies (and later Turkey as well)].
to justify an invasion of Armenia and Georgia. This would prompt
the Russian Empire to declare war on Turkey that Christmas, and
Russia would later fully join the war the next year when they
declared war on the Polo-Baltic Kingdom for the sinking of a civilian
luxury ship, the RS Vitalia.
Here is a simplified map of the frontlines of the war that changed
very little throughout the war until the first of the Disparate Powers
This is a photo of the initial Ruhreti Charge against Balkan defenses in the hungarian lands of the Balkan Empire.
painting of Japanese MAchine Gun team on a battlefield in Manchuria China.
- - The Republic of France was pushed back to Paris by late summer 1909, but the generals still fought regardless of the fall of their capital.
- The Polo-baltic Kingdom attacks the land strip connecting Christenmark to the SSF for the first time. Throughout the war, the Polo-Baltic Kingdom and the Trans-Balkan Empire would try again and again to close off the little strip of land connecting Christenmark to the Southern Slavic Federation.
- The Kingdom of Two Sicilies would advance a fair distance into Italy by the end of 1909, but they would never reach Rome.
- The British Navy Blockades Europe, beginning the blockade that would end with the mass starvation that hit all of the nations of the disparate powers.
- - The Turks would declare war on Byzantium, Armenia, and Georgia.
- Russia would declare war on Turkey. Declaring it not truly joining the war, but most scholars see this as their entrance into the war.
- The Japanese Empire would declare war on the Russian Empire, hoping to expand into the mainland.
- The Spanish front would open in late fall/early winter, of 1910. When it did, it was quickly forced into the Spanish desert, as the better routes to Madrid had been cut off by Spanish resistance, and the sabotage of Railways and roads.
- China would declare war on Japan, hoping to regain control of Korea.
- - No major offensives from the Disparate powers took place in this year.
- The Battle of the Tabernas Desert takes place.
- Mongolia declares itself independent of China, China allows it to focus on the brutal war with Japan.
- - In as the new year approached, in winter, France would formally surrender. The Withering Republic would finally collapse into 5 smaller states: Brittany, Normandy, Burgundy, Parisia, and Bordeaux.
- - Turkey would be defeated soundly two weeks before Christmas.
- - In spring, Spain would surrender after the war had starved them with the British blockade and would maintain it's nationhood.
- In early summer, Russia, the Southern Slavic Federation, and Christenmark would capitulate the Polo-Baltic Kingdom.
- In mid-summer, The Kingdom of Two Sicilies would fall after their military general staff fractured and saw many join the side of the Pentium Alliance. Two Sicilies would end up being incorporated into the Italian state, losing it's royals.
- In late summer, The Trans-Balkan Empire would raise the white flag and the war would finally be over.
The War between the Japanese against the Russians and the Chinese against the Japanese, would continue for 2 more years after the end of the Great War, However, to say that 'that was the true end to the war' is hotly debated among scholars to this day. By the end of the Great War, 36 million was the casualty count. That is including those killed by the fighting, the wounded, the Mentally ruined, and the civilian casualties of battle. The war would allow for the spread of a disease known as 'Moroccan Flu' which would end up killing another 12 million people worldwide by the end of 1924. This war ended with the total collapse of the Trans-Balkan Empire, the end of the Two Sicilies, the end of the French Republic, and the unification of the eastern-European peoples under the Northern Slavic Confederation.
The Japanese would introduce the first armored tanks in their counter-invasion of mainland china in 1913. These machines would quickly be recreated across the world's powerful militaries. Christenmark would employ among the most effective models of tanks, the PanzerWagen-R1, and the R-5PW Land-ship. These machines would see a surprising amount of success against infantry, however, they were very vulnerable to Artillery fire. These machines were not the only thing weaponized for the war, the airplane would be developed into a war machine. The British would roll out the first of the Dreadnought class Battleships.
Nobody was prepared for this war, but out of those involved, the Pentium Alliance was the best outfitted when it came to their military. The infantry of Christenmark alone was among the best for the occasion, as it consisted of lightened anti-shrapnel armor (the Egyptian conflict of 1899 taught them that shrapnel was a big problem) and metal helmets. they were most outfitted with semi-automatic 8-shot rifles with bayonets.
During the years 1915-1944, the Pentium alliance would divide up the lands of the former Trans-Balkan Empire into several smaller states: Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, and Romania. The Byzantines would gain land from the nation of Lesser Turkey, expelling the Muslim population in an attempt to quell any possible rebellion or jihad. The Islands of Corsica and Sardinia would be taken by Italy, as well as some land west of Slovenia. Spain would see an occupation lasting 2 years and the replacement of their King with the King's youngest cousin, who had sympathies with the British and the Italians. Prussia would break off from Christenmark is hopes to ease world tension as the Prussians are well known for their military prowess, and for lack of a better term, warmongering. Christenmark would negotiate that Poland remains separate from the northern Slavic confederacy as it would submit to the authority of the Protector in exchange. The Kingdom of Holland would gain a portion of land from the defunct French Republic. Meanwhile, the smaller Frankish states would see several smaller armed conflicts between each other, but no outright wars. The french states would eventually sign a coalition pact in 1939 to hopefully become strong enough to ward off the ever-approaching signs of war emanating from the Scandinavian countries.
The socialist rise of 1919-1925
In 1919 a Hungarian socialist activist would appear on the political stage. His name was Gyula Gömbös, and he was previously a high-ranking military official in the time of the Trans-Balkan Empire. his party was called the Hungarian National Socialist Worker's Party (Magyar Nemzeti Szocialista Munkáspárt), the name would be referred to quickly as the "Nemzmunk" in Hungary, and would be altered slightly by Ruhridian and English media as variations, the name that stuck through history was an Anglicization: "Netzmuk". At this same time, a prolific communist named Vladimir Lenin moved to the Northern Slavic Confederacy. Lenin saw that the poor state of the regions from the defunct Polo-Baltic Kingdom as the boon to his goals that they were. In Sweden, the civil war would begin its end with the fascist Swedish party finally taking a victory. In Portugal, Fascist partisans would see their first of many electoral victories in the local government. It would be 3 years until they managed to have a new Portugal break off from Spain under their Fascist leadership. During this, a party would attempt to storm the parliament in Antioch, this was the Ruhridian National socialist party, they would be swiftly shot down by royal guards and city police, the rioters ended up burning down two banks, and a post office. This event would be called the "mail-in massacre" by a London-times newspaper, but in the country, the event was coined as the 'Socialist Slaughter of 1919'
The map of East Asia was drastically changed by the aggression of the Japanese.
the end of the Russo-Sino-Japanese War
by the end of the war, Japan had grown it's oriental land-holdings substantially, expelling the 'inferior' non-Japanese peoples by any means they saw fit to take. Russia would leave the war with only one remaining port to the pacific under its control, and a substantially weakened navy. The Chinese Empire of the Orient would narrowly survive but without its historical capital of Nanking, and several communist riots and uprisings on the southern coast took their attention so much that they called japan to the table and accepted the exclusively one-sided terms of the treaty of Tokyo. The Romanov Family line would see a rejuvenation by the marrying of the Ruhridian Princess Agusta Gandler of the Royal Family of Christenmark the year of the war's end, it would be because of her children that the line could continue smoothly into the 21st century.
Preamble to the Second War 1939 'The year of War's continuance'
By the time of 1939, the 'Netzmuk' fascist regime had unified nearly all of Balka under its deranged flag, and The Slavic Confederacy had long become the Communist nation of the Union of Soviet Socialist Slavic Federations, The Netzmuk Balkan States allied with the U.S.S.S.F. to invade Romania and by 1939 Romania has divided among the fascist to the west and the communists to the east. The Balkan fascists created a buffer state between them and Italy from the lands of the Croats and the Slovenes. Portugal had annexed Galicia two years prior to 1939. In Anatolia, Byzantium had long since taken the holy land from the empire of lesser Turkey and had provided some land in the north to stay their hand for a short while. In Spain, a short civil war ended with the rise of a communist Spain. The Communists in Poland would join up with the U.S.S.S.F. and the state of independent Poland had now fallen off the map. in 1943, the U.S.S.S.F. would invade and conquer Prussia after a political squabble had lead to the detachment of Prussia from Christenmark, leaving them woefully under-defended. By the year 1940, the U.S.S.S.F. would be headed by the successor of Lenin, Leon Trotsky. Under the U.S.S.S.F. countless modernization programs during the '20s and 30's the Slavs had built a sizable and terrifying military force with tanks planes and hordes of men. the reign of Trotsky had directly killed or imprisoned 3.5 million civilians, by the fall of the U.S.S.S.F. in the year 1991, that number is estimated to be as high as 135 million people. By the admission of ex-soviet officials, political prisoners made up the majority of that number.
The Start of the war, would see the Netzmuk's and the Soviets make a peace treaty that effectively allied them, this same treaty would allow them to split Romania's territory amongst themselves. The real match onto the powderkeg was the soviet invasion of Christenmark.
- - The Soviets Invade Christenmark with blistering speed and ferocity, being stopped outside of Antioch, and a large amount of Christenmark was taken under soviet control and would not see Christenmark control again until the end of the war.
- The Soviet Navy (as small as it was, had long secured control of the black sea and launched a naval invasion of Anatolia and attacking Byzantium.
- Portugal invades Spain and manages to rush the Spanish army, marching on Madrid within two weeks of the start of the invasion.
- Turkey took the opportunity to invade Byzantium as retaliation for their defeat in the Great War.
- - Christenmark calls upon Britain and the Frankish union for aid, and the french send waves of infantry, but the British call upon the Americans, who had recently ruled in favor of imperialism, that this could be an opportunity for the Americans to reclaim the Philippines from the Japanese, and get some pull in Europe.
- American President FDR pushes a declaration of the war onto congress and congress approved, mobilizing the ever-growing American Navy and Army to deploy in Europe and in the pacific.
- Turkey attacks Georgia and Armenia, managing to take control of the smaller states within a month. Their byzantine campaign pushed into deep Anatolia and many civilians and POW were slaughtered and raped by enraged Turkish forces.
- Russia and China makes plans to invade the empire of japan's mainland holdings.
- - The Swiss Commune Invades Osterlund, Christenmark, and meets their forces up with the soviet infantry.
- Ireland Declares it'self Independent of the United Kingdom, and the northern Irish wish to stay, and a war-front breaks out on the island.
- Russia and China invade the Japanese oriental Holdings after the American Navy begins a blitzing campaign against the Japanese controlled islands of the pacific.
- American Reinforcements arrive on the frontline of the European front against the Soviets.
- The Croatian buffer state is annexed by the Netzmuk Balkan State, and Italy (holding sympathies for the Fascist system) makes a political and military alliance with the Netzmuk state.
- The U.S.S.S.F. Abandons their Byzantine Campaign, angering their Turkish Allies.
- Russia Invades the U.S.S.S.F. unsuccessfully, resulting in the Russian forces being pushed back to St. Petersburg, and to Moscow.
- - Sweden Nationalists annex Norway and denmark, Declaring themselves the 'Great Scandiva Norda'.
- Ireland, Switzerland, Portugal, Scandiva, Japan, the U.S.S.S.F., and Turkey create the alliance known as: 'The Opposition'
- The U.S.S.S.F. performs an amphibious invasion of Russian Finland, capturing the coasts. However, they are stopped from going further inland by heavy Finnish resistance.
- French forces abroad are stretched thin between the Spanish front and the central European front.
- - The American forces coordinate with British and Christenmark forces, and perform the largest land invasion seen in history, up until that point. The invasion was called the trident, the three countries coalesced their forces along the soviet frontline and invaded in an immense three-pronged attack, catching the Soviets off guard and forcing the Soviets to retreat back to the middle of Poland.
- The Swiss Commune is capitulated by the allied forces and their lands are occupied by Ruhridian military.
- The Netzmuk state enacts secret plans to betray the USSSF. Attacking the Soviet Holdings on their border shortly after the Soviets are attacked by the allies to the north.
- British Subjugation forces manage to 'retake' Ireland, however, for the next 30 years, the island would be embroiled in a constant crisis with the Irish Republican Army attacking British royal property, police, and citizens.
- - The Japanese surrender to the allies losing much of their land except Korea, the Japanese would forever call this act 'The Great Shame'. This event still greatly impacts the Japanese Empire's politics and culture to this very day.
- Russia would redirect troops to the west, now that they were not fighting a two-front war, The Soviets would see this as a danger and attempt to push farther into Russian land by increasing the severity and frequency of their attacks. This, however, only served to weaken the Soviet army, as continuous attacks ate up their supplies, and the unending assaults tired their men greatly.
- Turkey would lose its Saudi Arabian holdings to rebellion and those lands would form the nation of Arabia.
- Byzantium would take the opportunity to counter invade turkey and capitulate it, this was successful, and the Frankish union was begged to broker the peace agreement between the Byzantines and the Turks. This deal ended up ousting the Sultan and replacing him with a meager and weak political pawn for the Byzantines, as well as creating the independent state of Kurda for the Kurdish people.
- The U.S.S.S.F. would introduce the AK-49 infantry rifle, this rifle would go on to have its tooling and schematics stolen by NATO and used to arm the NATO forces around the 2nd and 3rd world.
- Netzmuk and Allied forces push harder into the soviet controlled territories. The Protector proclaims that peace will be on the way by the summer of next year, to a rather unenthusiastic audience in the capital.
- - Portugal would acquire victory against the Spanish and French troops and would secure its existence through a ceasefire and peace treaty, the Iberian peninsula would be divided in half. To the West, was Spanish Portugal, to the East, Spain proper.
- Russian reinforcements reach the western front and begin to steamroll the soviet forces with vigor, constantly pushing the Communists back to the Capital of Kyiv.
- Allied forces in central Europe finally reclaim the last of the Ruhridian land taken by the soviets. But, against all sense, the Soviet government refused to surrender.
- The American Air force drops the atomic bomb on Chornobyl, leveling the city and whipping out just under a million people in the blink of an eye.
- The Protector Freimann Gandler of Antioch is contacted by the Soviet government wishing to surrender, and against the urging of the Allies, the Americans in particular, decide to accept the peace summit. This brought a great shame of its own onto the Gandler house, as it is accepted among historians that if Gandler had taken the initiative to eradicate the soviets, instead of going to the table with them as he did, then the communist regime would not have killed so many people as it did.
- Christenmark pushed for Prussia and Poland to be redrawn with Soviet lands.
that it is still found in service in india, and afgani malitias use it very often.
In the following decade, the Netzmuk state would collapse due to in-fighting and squabbling after their high leader died of a heart attack. The lands would be swiftly organized into three proxy states. One proxy under the allied powers of NATO (newly formed after WW2) named oddly as Eastern Balka, one Proxy under American influence named the Serbian Republic, and one proxy under the Soviet influence named the soviet Balkan state. The Soviets would also, soon regain much of their lost territory after the war through forced immigration into those lands with soviet sympathizers, and then annexing the territories. This underhanded strategy would reclaim them all of their lost land but also new lands from Russia and from Romania. The soviets and the Remaining Fascist states would pose a constant threat of nuclear war to the western nations and the United States. The United States would influence many events happening in north, central, and south America during this Cold War. the USA would eventually annex Canada, and much of northern Mexico, in response to this, the remaining central American nations would unify under a single banner, and a unification war in south America would create the Spanish South American Confederacy. China would build an oddly friendly relationship with the Japanese after the second world war as well. The French intervention into the east would result in the creation of the state of Kurda for the Kurdish people, however, this state would be very short-lived and rejoin the Byzantium Empire after it was threatened with invasion by the Turks. The Christian nations would urge the newly formed "NATO" to take action against the warmongering Turks, but NATO would decline. his caused Christenmark and Byzantium to form a new alliance called "Christendom".
The borders of the cold war that were not to change until the fall of the Soviets:
I'm hoping that you could do me a small favour, and help isolate hate. You have an embassy with Genua. Genua promotes an agenda of hate, spreading Islamophobia, and anti-semitic Nazi ideologies. This is evident from their WFE, RMB, and embassies. It is also well demonstrated in this dispatch where they boast of enslaving muslims, and finish the dispatch with a photo of marching Nazis.
Having an embassy with these people tarnishes your image. When looking at your region, it gives the appearance that you are tolerant of racism, and other hateful behaviours. When looking at their region, it gives the appearance that these behaviours are considered acceptable by the wider NationStates community.
I'm hoping that you would do me, yourselves, and the wider NationStates community a huge favour by taking the small step of closing that embassy with Genua.
Thanks for your time,