WA Delegate: The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia (elected )
Last WA Update:
Paradoxia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Paradoxia
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Paradoxia is ranked 20,583rd in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The WATER'S COLD of Im Taking a Shower||Democratic Socialists||“Flush the toilet and die”|
|2.||The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia||Left-wing Utopia||“Níl mar a shíltear a bhítear, i gcónaí”|
|3.||The Hanseatic League of Northern Bigfootia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Liberty, Equality, Pizza!”|
- : The Holy Lucky Gold Christmas of Char Aznable Neo Zeon of the region Skivx proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia arrived from Balder.
- : Embassy cancelled between POLATION and Paradoxia.
- : The Chungkuo of The Kuomintang of the region Union of Nationalists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Bam 25 of the region POLATION ordered the closure of its embassy in Paradoxia.
- : The Federated Giraffe State of Giraffeton of the region The Giraffe Federation proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia ceased to exist.
- : The Ancient empire of Scus Dom of the region New Alvarez Union proposed constructing embassies.
Paradoxia Regional Message Board
Yo, welcome back!
Englerice, I hope it's alright with you that I've set the origins of the Stiltonian people (http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Stiltonia) as your country c. 1200 BC; after that point they would entirely break off aside from whatever trading links they maintain. I don't know what ideas you've had for your history that far back so if this conflicts or is otherwise not something you want, let me know.
Assuming it is okay, is Englisj the correct adjective for that early period (specifically I'm referring (however vaguely) to your mythology)?
I need to find my flag again...
I don't think this is the correct one but it's the one I could find.
That was certainly one of your flags.
It was, but I think I had a slightly different version of it.
I think our tenth birthday (counting New Paradoxia) just passed. That's pretty cool.
I think that's my first time letting Maltropia CTE. I'm a bit embarrassed, to be honest.
Oh, good, I thought I was going to be here all alone.