WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: United States of America, The Rose Garden, Weed, Konfoederation deutschsprachiger Staaten, The Atlantic, The Scandinavian Region, Black Angel Legion, Excelsior, THE ROMAN COALITION, Christian Right, XANADU, Commonwealth of Atlantic Islands, Greater Germany, The Axis of Evil Army, The Antarctic, New India, and 2 others.Land of Oz, and Byzantium.
Ozymandias contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Ozymandias
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Ozymandias is ranked 9,162nd in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Shattered Visage of Ozymandias Egypticus||Father Knows Best State||“Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair”|
|2.||The Plutonium Half-life Prison of Fukushima Prefecture||Corporate Police State||“This is not and will not be, Chernobyl, but it's bad!.”|
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Human-Grey Hybrid Excellence of Benevolent 14 of the region Excelsior cancelled the closure of its embassy in Ozymandias.
- : The Join Lily of 99th Catgirl Division of the region Excelsior ordered the closure of its embassy in Ozymandias.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Panzer V Panther departed this region for Resuscitation.
- : The Empire of Panzer V Panther arrived from Deliverance.
- : The Kingdom of Blackledge of the region 00000 Land of Nod proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Royal Kingdom of Kordesia of the region Republic of Thanos proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Ozarks.
Ozymandias Regional Message Board
Hey, wake up.
been quiet lately
*turns on radio*
It's past curfew. Shut it down.
*turns on TV*
Looks at magazine about nuke plants.
Maybe get it right next time, Fuk.