WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in Operation Tabby Cat
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, Operation Tabby Cat is ranked 14,807th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Sweetness of Revenge||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Sweet revenge on our foes”|
|2.||The Republic of European Turkeys||Corporate Bordello||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of Tabby Cats||Left-Leaning College State||“Here, kitty!”|
|4.||The Community of Tabby Cat Newsboy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Extra! Extra! Read all about it!”|
|5.||The Community of Tabby Cat Diplomat||New York Times Democracy||“Kitties win”|
|6.||The Republic of Twenty-one Pines||Left-wing Utopia||“Peace and Justice”|
- : The Allied States of Instinctive of the region Meryhap Galaxy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Jingoistic Military Junta of Pinochet Executionists of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in Operation Tabby Cat.
- : The Supreme Commander of Lily of Sweeze of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in Operation Tabby Cat.
- : The Sparkly Gaydian Angelship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The CEO of Mercenaries R Us of Mercenary CEO of the region Mercenaries R Us proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Tambourine Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Tabby Cats arrived from The united empires of albion.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Operation Tabby Cat.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Operation Tabby Cat.
Operation Tabby Cat Regional Message Board
Extra, extra, read all about it!
"Europe's Delegate Imperium Anglorum made a mockery of the World Assembly when he inserted "The words 'secret treaty' and all variant capitalisations thereof, excluding pluralisations, shall mean military-grade weapons and feline animals of varying sizes with tabby coats" into GAR #408, Ban on Secret Treaties. Additionally, he led the charge to instarepeal Right to Self-Defense, and is one of the most arrogant posters in the World Assembly forums, constantly denigrating and demeaning new members there rather than helping them to improve.
For these actions, he has been removed from power by the feline forces of Operation Tabby Cat."
Further questions may be directed to Tabby Cats.