WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Order of The Assassins
Last WA Update:
Omega Assassins contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Valuable International Artwork in Omega Assassins
Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.
As a region, Omega Assassins is ranked 2,031st in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
|1.||The Order of The Assassins||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.”|
|2.||The Ñoldorin Enclave of The Elves of Lorien||Democratic Socialists||“Aiya Eldalië ar Atanatári, utúlie'n aurë!”|
|3.||The Cult of The Hunters of Shadow||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Death Incarnate”|
|4.||The Rogue Nation of Haassassins||Democratic Socialists||“Nothing is true everything is permitted”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Omega Assassins.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Omega Assassins.
- : The Federation of Coalicio Aliada do Sueste of the region Katabasis withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Song of Eurydice of the region Katabasis proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Aryan Supremacy of Mecha Bavarian of the region Aryan Resistance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Jogeva departed this region for Arc Aile.
- : The Republic of Jogeva arrived from Osiris.
- : The Rogue Nation of Haassassins arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Hazbin Hotel Boi of West Whatever of the region The plaza proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingric of Terra Britania of the region Codex Ylvus cancelled the closure of its embassy in Omega Assassins.
Omega Assassins Regional Message Board
yeah you're right not much happens here.
A shame , I had hoped to RP - after all it is our desire to rule the Earth.
One of these days we'll have to start getting more embassies, we're losing a few to inactivity at this point.
Hows everything going here?
Eh, we're just staying in the shadows as per usual. Easier to hit our targets.
Well, five hours until Z-Day hits. Again. Scientists at the ready.
Thought we could do with a change, new world factbook.
Hello! I'm new here.