WA Delegate (non-executive): The Oil Painted Joy of Saganye (elected )
Founder: The Oil Painted Joy of Saganye
Last WA Update:
Embassies: MentosLand, Hollow Point, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Collective of the Dark Side, SEC Fanatics, Traveling Wilburys, The Cult of PCHS, Northern Argaen Trade Organization, Emirates of Futurnia, The Royal Kingdoms of Quirkiness, The Embassy, Embassy Central, and Fredonia.
Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists is ranked 17,766th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Constitutional Monarchy of East Chur||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honi soit qui mal y pense”|
|2.||The Oil Painted Joy of Saganye||Democratic Socialists||“Ultimately, success comes from being kind to each other”|
|3.||The Federation of West Chur||Anarchy||“Ce qu'il faut”|
|4.||The Republic of Newtroyland||Left-wing Utopia||“Don't be a c*nt”|
- : The Holy Empire of Ian Kemble of the region BCHS proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Fredonia and Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists.
- : Embassy established between Embassy Central and Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists.
- : The Imperial Union of States of Oneid of the region Oneid proposed constructing embassies.
- : Moshodobow ceased to exist.
- : The Oil Painted Joy of Saganye agreed to construct embassies with Fredonia.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia of the region The Embassy agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Oil Painted Joy of Saganye agreed to construct embassies with Embassy Central.
Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists Regional Message Board
You are welcome.
I hope all is well for you, and that you remember you are valid, that your presence is valued, and that there is no one who is as good at being you as you.
Oh god what is this cursed region.
I am sorry that you feel that way. It is nought but a simple space for people to come and enjoy peace and calming reassurance.
Oh no that was mostly just a joke about how mr Rogers was a commie, it just seems funny to me. Also considering that I used to watch his shows.
I mean, the Mr Rogers' Neighbourhood of Socialists is less about communism, or attempting to say that Mr Rogers was one, and more an amalgam of his beliefs regarding how we should treat one another. The Socialism part is about how governments should ensure equality of opportunity and that needs are met. It's named for Mr Rogers' Neighbourhood because of how we should treat one another.
lol I just thought it was funny.
Ah, fair enough. I personally don't see the humour, but so long as your humour harms no one, then your humour is certainly valid.