WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Most Serene Republic of Medio
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Valuable International Artwork in Medio
Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.
As a region, Medio is ranked 10,207th in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
|1.||The Jingoistic States of Creature Comforts||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Crushed Again”|
|2.||The Most Serene Republic of Medio||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Reflect on Yourself as well as Others”|
|3.||The Colony of Motivated Mallard||Moralistic Democracy||“Birds of a Feather”|
|4.||The Dilly Dalliances of Darwin Finches||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Creationism is a Load of Phoey”|
|5.||The Languid Outline of Legs Eleven||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Full House”|
|6.||The Idolater of Isolated Isomer||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Infamy, Infamy - They've got it in for Me!”|
|7.||The Flat of Alluvial||Father Knows Best State||“I Want it All, and I Want It Now!”|
|8.||The Colony of Hickory Dickory Dock||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Sing along with Max”|
|9.||The Commonwealth of Clickety-Click||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Clickety Click, Sixty-six”|
|10.||The Republic of The Sloan Ranger||Father Knows Best State||“I bet I can Beat you at Dominoes”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Medio.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Medio.
- : Embassy established between Oofery and Medio.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Medio agreed to construct embassies with Oofery.
- : The Republic of Woofery of the region Oofery proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Knightdom of Knitati departed this region for Nihon.
- : The Colony of Run Rabbit Run departed this region for Nihon.
- : The Grand Duchy of Grinning Gobbler departed this region for Nihon.
- : The Lazy Lumps of Lazulite departed this region for Nihon.
- : The Grand Diarchy of Harmonic Empire of the region Codex Ylvus cancelled the closure of its embassy in Medio.
Medio Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.